Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place

(A/N: I UPDATED AGAIN BECAUSE I WANT TO GIVE BACK SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU ALL VOTE ON MY STORY! I HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT THIS STORY UNTIL THE END AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALSO SUPPORT MY UPCOMING STORIES! AND ALSO SORRY FOR THE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.)

Newwie's point of view

I'm wondering why Tay walk like he peed on his pants. His not walking normally and he's too slow that's why many people look at us.

"What's the problem? Why are you walking like that?" I ask.

"It's your f*cking fault." He hissed.

"What?! why me?" I ask.

"Because of that you whisper earlier." He said.

"Ohh what about that?" I ask.

"I'm f*cking hard right now because of what you whisper and I want to f*ck you right here and right now." He hissed.

I'm too shock because of what he said and I don't know what to react. I'm sure I'm red as hell again because I can feel that my face is really hot right now.

He just tsk and pull my hands and we go to a restaurant so we can eat.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yeah, hit me up." He said.

"What are the things you did when you left our house?" I ask out of curiousity.

"Well... I always go to the bar hitting some hot girls there. One time we got to an accident because our car hit a tree because the driver is drunk. I sometimes got into fight because of drunkenness. Things like that, why?" He said.

I don't know but there's something that I feel when he said that he's hitting some hot girls. I don't know if it's disappointment, sadness or what. I can't name the feeling or I'm just too denial to think of it.

"Ohh I'm just curious because since you left our house I haven't heard something about you." I said.

"I guess you're really happy when you left our house." I really tried my best not to sound sad but I guess I failed.

"You don't know anything." He said then I saw there's something in his eyes. Something that he want to hide that's why I can't name what that is.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"nothing don't ruin the good vibe." He said, he's right we're having a good time then here's me bringing up something that we don't have to talk about.

"You? Did you feel alone when I left?" He said.

"Yeah it's a little bit weird but I kinda miss you bullying me, My life was too peaceful when you left and I'm not used to it. I can endure all the bad things you will do to me as long as you will stay here." I said.

"Well... Why didn't you call me?" He ask.

"Why would I call you when I'm the reason why you left. I'll be insensitive if I'll do that and I know you will just shout at me so I didn't call you." I said.

"You're right... I guess you did the right thing." He said.

"Do you have any Girlfriend right now? Or are you courting someone?" I ask.

"Will I date you if I'm courting someone? That's a stupid question." He hissed.

"Well there's a rumor that you're a playboy so I'm just being careful." I said.

"What?! Who the f*ck told you that? Arm? I'll f*cking kill him!" He said.

I can't help but to laugh because of his reaction.