Chapter 16 : Amusement park

MUST READ ⬇️
( A/N : DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME!!! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME! YOU ALL ARE THE REASON WHY I CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS STORY. THE ENDING IS NEAR AND I WILL HAVE A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN WE GET THERE. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT STOP SUPPORTING ME BECAUSE Y'ALL GUYS ARE MY STRENGTH AND INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE. LOVE YOU ALL KEEP SAFE!!)

Newwie's point of view

We're at the dining room eating our breakfast and I'm really embarrass right now because I just saw how many marks did Tay leave in my neck. I saw Nanny looking at it but she didn't say anything.

Maybe she already have a hunch about us but she just keep her silence. Even to Nanny I'm not ready yet to tell her.

I also notice that leave many marks at Tay's neck too.

"So are you finish with your bucket list?" Tay said and I remember all the places that I wrote.

"Yeah but I don't want to show you yet, I'll just tell you when we're leaving." I said.

"Well now... Where do you want to go now?" He ask.

"Enchanted kingdom!!! (An amusement park here in Philippines)" I said like a child.

"Okay we're leaving after lunch." He said.

---

We are already at the car and Tay started the engine. He's so damn handsome right now wearing his polo and I remember that there's a chance that many girls will follow us because of him.

"Are you ready?" He ask and I playfully nodded.

He start driving and we bought some snacks so we can eat incase we feel hungry during our ride. We're too quiet and no one is talking.

I don't want to talk to Tay because he should focus on the road and I can't distract him. So I'll just endure this silence and just use my cellphone.

"F*ck can you talk to me? This silence is killing me." He said after 15 minutes.

"uhm I also want to talk to you but I think that you should focus on the road so I decided not to." I said.

"Well I can't use my phone to entertain me because I'm driving and It's too boring to look at his plain road so you have to entertain me." He hissed.

"Fine! Just eyes on the road okay?" I said and he nodded.

"Well... Now you look hot and maybe some girls will hit you up." I said.

"I told you to entertain me and not to irritate me." He hissed.

"Sorry I don't know what to say!" I said.

"Well do you have any sexual fantasies you want to try?" Tay playfully said.

"Tay!!" I hissed.

"What? we're adults so it's normal to talk about it and Maybe I can fulfill that." He said.

"Uhm Maybe... At the top of the mountain... at the tent... you know... It's kinda romantic for me..." I shyly said.

"Well now I want to go hiking because of you." He joke so I blush because of that.

"I assume you write mountain in your bucket list right?" He ask so I nodded.

"Well other than that???" He ask.

"Well... I'm really not thinking about it because I'm a virgin before we had sex." I said.

"Well one of my sexual fantasy is doing it in public." He playfully said.