Chapter 9 : Date Me

(A/N : Sorry for all the grammatical errors and typos also in the past chapters! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON MY STORY!)

Newwie's point of view

I went downstairs and I saw Tay playing some video games so I sat beside him.

"Mom texted me." I said then I saw him stay still. He pause the game and look at me.

"What did she say?" He ask.

"She just say that they will extend their business trip for one week." I said.

"Well that's good." He said.

I'm hesitating if I will say him that I have to meet my friends Tomorrow. I'm not good at lying so he can notice it.

"Do you have anything to say?" He ask.

"Uhmm.. I have to meet my friends... It's been a while since the last time we met." I said.

"Ohh... Okay just inform me tomorrow if what time okay?" He said so I just nodded.

---

It's 1:00 pm now and I have to go so I went to Tay first to inform him.

"I'll go now, I'll come back I guess 6:00 pm" I said then he just nodded.

So I immediately ride a taxi and after a few minutes I'm already at the mall and I saw Arm waiting for me outside the mall.

He notice that I'm here already so he walk towards me.

"Let's go?" He ask so I nodded.

He decide to watch the new movie at the cinema, It's an action fantasy movie so I'm excited because it's my first watch watch an action fantasy in a cinema.

The movie just started and Arm cling on my arms then I suddenly remember Tay. I always cling on him when we're watching a movie then I suddenly feel that I miss him.

It felt strange, When I think about that there's something that I feel strange specially when I'm with him. But now with Arm I didn't feel anything, It's just normal.

I decided to focus on the movie and when I'm scared I always cover my eyes then again I suddenly remember Tay. He always hug me and make me lean on his chest when I'm afraid.

I can't help but to compare the two of them then I didn't realize that the movie already end.

"Are you okay? I notice that something's bothering your mind." He said.

"No I'm fine don't worry about me okay?" I said and he just nodded.

After the movie we went to a spa he said he want us to relax so I just agree to his plan.

He paid for the both of us and now we're just wearing a towel. The woman told us to lay down and just relax so that's what we did. Then the two woman start massaging us.

It's so good it's my first time to try this, It's really relaxing and It feels really good.

I wonder if Tay will like this? Or did he try this already? I want to bring him here so he can try too.

I'm thinking about him again... I should focus on my date right now but I can't help it. Like I didn't notice I'm already thinking about him.

"Did you like it?" Arm ask, we're walking at the mall right now and my body feels good until now.

"Yeah I should bring... my friends so they can relax too." That's too close.

"Yeah you should." He said.