Chapter 23 : The true plan

(A/N: DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME AND BE UPDATED FOR SOME SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND PLEASE DO VOTE ON MY STORY THANK YOU AND KEEP SAFE!!!)

Newwie's point of view

I don't know but when Tay left my room, There's a conscience that I feel inside me. Even though he hurt and broke my hurt I can't deny that I still love him.

Because if not, I will not feel this pain that he did to me.

I still love him, I will not easily get rid of this feelings for him. He make my life more colorful, He made me experience the things I want to do.

He fill the emptiness inside me, He made me feel that there's a person who can love me even if I feel that there's nothing special to me.

So how can I rid of my feelings for him? How can I move on if I love him to the point that I can sacrifice what our parents will think about me?

That's why it really hurts knowing that he did all of that just to fool me, Just to take his revenge on me.

He already admit that he really say that so it's true.

I can't help myself but to reminisce all that we did before, The dates, The simple moments, The staycation, The hot and mind blowing sex.

I will always treasure that, I will always remember all the time we spent even though it's all just part of his revenge.

At least even for a moment I experience all that unforgettable things that we did.

It's really funny that I always worry that this day will come, That our parents will come back, hat we will fight for each other.

But it will just turn out this way, there are things we didn't expect to happen, that things could be bad or good to you. But in my case I don't know which of the two happened to me.

I'm just really hurt right now that I can't even look at him, Because when I see his face I'll just remember the betrayal that he did to me.

I guess we can be in good terms as brothers in the future but now I really don't know what will I do next.

I just need space because it's really suffocating right now, Space to think what's the right thing to do next.

I heard dad shouting at his office earlier when he's talking to Tay, That's why it's really weird that dad is too calm on our dinner earlier.

He looks mad and I can feel it because of his tone but he didn't say anything about it. He just ask me questions and it's done.

And his question is really weird, He ask me if I love Tay more that a brother like there's nothing wrong with it.

But then I answered him honestly, He already saw what happened on the couch earlier so I don't have to lie anymore. At least now they already know even though it didn't really turned out well.

Now I just have to deal with our situation right now, It's not too bad though I mean this is really unexpected. Honestly I expect that Dad will punch Tay because of anger.

While thinking of that thoughts the door open and I saw Nanny enter my room and sat beside me.

"Newwie tell me the truth, What happened between you and Tay? You know that you can trust me right?" Nanny said.

It's really hard and too much for me and I can't handle this alone, I really need someone to know about this and help me with my decision and I think right now Nanny is the best choice.

So I start telling her the whole story, I start from our first date and end it in our current situation. Nanny didn't say anything she just listen carefully and analyzing what I'm telling to her.