Chapter 15 : Drunk Session

(A/N: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!!! HOPE YOU LIKE MY UPDATE!!)

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Newwie's point of view

We're on the living room but Tay is in the kitchen, I can feel the awkward atmosphere and I can't do anything about it.

No one is talking and it's kinda creepy because of the awkward silence. Then Tay suddenly walk towards us.

"Can I have a talk with the both of you?" Tay ask while looking at Mild and Nick.

"W-why?" I can hear that Mild is stuttering.

"I'm actually good you can talk to Mild." Nick said.

"You son of a bitch." Mild said.

"No... I want to talk with the both of you. Follow me upstairs, Newwie just wait here." He said with authorization so like what Tay said they both follow him upstairs.

So here I am... Alone in our living room.

It's been 20 mins since they went upstairs, What the heck are they talking about that they spent 20 minutes already. I'm both worried at the same time nervous because Tay might threaten them specially when he do that look.

I already settled this but I think Tay will gonna ruin it, I wish bad things will not happen right now.

After 30 minutes I saw the three of them walking down and they look pretty normal. I didn't hear any shout and Mind and Nick looks fine so I guess there's no problem here.

Nick and Mild went back beside me while Tay directly went to the kitchen.

"What did he say that you took 30 minutes upstairs?" I half whisper half shout said.

"Nothing really, He just prove what he really feel and now I can say that I approve him for you." Mild said.

"What?! that easy? I thought you will make him suffer before you will give your approval." I said.

"Well that how things works, Are you not happy that I already approve him for you?" Mild said.

"Well.. of course I'm happy... but it's kinda weird... Did he buy you?" I assumed.

"What?! Of course no! I'm not that kind of friend!" Mild said.

"I'm just confused." I said.

"You don't have to be, Just be happy that I approve him, Don't think what happen earlier." Mild said so I just smile at him.

Then Tay suddenly show up again.

"Can I invite my friends here so we can all have a drink?" Tay said.

"Sure! That's a good Idea!" I said and both of my friend agreed.

Tay went beside me then I hug him.

"I texted Mek and Arm I told Arm that bring his special someone here so we can meet him." He whisper to my ears.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He said yes they will both go here." He said so I'm more excited right now.

After a few minutes Mek, Arm and his special someone already came and we are all at the living room drinking some alfonso.

"Oh guys I haven't introduce him yet properly, He's name is Pluster my special someone." Arm said then he greeted us all so we greeted him back.

"Well it's nice to meet you Pluster! I'm really curious about you when Arm mention you to me for the first time." I politely said.