Chapter 9: Being sick sucks Pt2

Both POV:

I saw Maya enter the hospital pushing the small boy in the push chair, and made my way over to her. "Ciao Bella" she said kissing the blonde on the cheek softly. "Mmmm I want more kisses" the blonde said smirking back at the brunette. "You can have more kisses I just need to get this little guy checked out first." Carina said kneeling down to Jamie's height in the stroller. "How long has he been asleep for?" The Italian asked wondering how cranky he will be if they wake him up now. "About 45 minutes" the blonde replied. "Ahh ok I'm sorry Bella but we have to wake him up so I can get a full examination, but let's go in here to get some privacy." She said pointing to the small checkup room next to them. The blonde nodded and followed behind her. "Ok Bella if you could wake him up for me then we can start" she told her ready to see what was wrong with the boy. Maya knelt down and picked up the little boy resting him on her hip and shaking him lightly whilst whispering in his ear, "sweetie you have to wake up" she softly spoke rubbing her hand up and down the length of his back. "Mmmm" she heard him mumble as he lifted his head from the blondes chest, "good morning" she spoke kissing his head softly and continued to sway him from side to side. "Ok baby Carina is going to check you out, I'll be right next to you" she told the boy as he rubbed his eyes, the blonde placed him on the examination table and took a seat next to him holding onto his hand. "Ok bambino, I'm going to need you to open your mouth really wide for me and say ahhhh" Carina instructed as the the little boy obeyed the instructions and opened his mouth as wide as he could, "thank you, wow your really good at that" she told him glancing at the woman next to her and smiling. "Ok throat looks good, now let's check your ears" she told him as she grabbed the tympanic thermometer probe and put it in his left ear before switching to the right. "Ok Sì temperature is a little high, I think he just has a fever, I can give you some Calpol and see how he goes with that?" She asked as she lifted the boys top up to check his heartbeat, "but other than that everything looks good here" Carina said making the blonde sigh with relief as she let go of his hand to stroke his hair. "Well done JJ" she congratulated the boy before kissing his head and turning back to the brunette, "thank you" she told her giving her a soft peck on the cheek. "No problemo Bella" she smiled, "are you free again on Friday?" She asked desperately wanting to take the blonde out again, "yes, but this time I pick where we go" she told her. "Fine Bella, I'm looking forward to it" the brunette smiled taking a step closer to the blonde, "me too, I'll get jack to baby sit" she said grabbing Carina's hand and interlocking their fingers together softly. "I really want to make love to you" the blonde said bluntly not really caring who heard, she knew no one heard because the door was shut but still. "Hmmm is that so?" The Italian asked teasing the woman in front of her, "mhm I want to thank you and make you feel good" Maya whispered as she breathed her hot minty breath a long the surface of the brunettes ear. Carina let out a shaky breath whilst the blonde ran her warm tongue a long her ear, softly nibbling on her earlobe. "Not long to wait now Bella" she got out not trusting her voice too much. "Mmmm ok" the blonde nodded continuing to work on the older woman's ears softly nibbling on each one, causing Carina to softly moan. "Bella... you need to stop before I jump your bones right here" she said feeling worked up from the younger woman's actions. "Would that be a bad thing?" She asked making her way down her neck softly nibbling on the skin. "Momma" she heard a voice interrupt them, making maya still her movements. "Did he just-" Maya asked as she leaned away from the brunettes face and looked at her, "I think he did" she replied smiling at the woman. "Jamie buddy what did you say?" She asked walking over to the small boy picking him up and placing him on her hip. "Momma" he said again placing his hand on her cheek. "Your such a clever boy" Maya praised pulling him close to her chest and kissing his head. Maya wasn't really sure how to feel about the 'M' word Jamie used, but she knew it would happen and she was starting to feel like a mother to the little boy. "Ok well I better be going this one probably needs lots of sleep and liquids?" She asked walking over to the door with the pushchair in one hand and the boy in the other. "Sì, You can grab him some Calpol form any store and give that to him, if he gets any worse bring him back." The brunette explained opening the door for the blonde. "Ok thanks again, I owe you" she said kissing Carina one last time on the cheek before leaving the room and making her way out of the hospital. Carina watched as the firefighter walked away and took a deep breath, "only 2 more dates" she said to herself as she suddenly got paged and made her way to where she was needed.

I can't wait for the s*x scene, I think it'll be really romantic and sweet, I'm not going to be writing it too explicit but there definitely will be ✨detail✨