Chapter 20: I love you

Both POV:

Maya and Carina were wrapped up in each other's arms, after a round of their love making. The blonde was stroking the brunettes back whilst resting half of her body on top of the Italians. Carina was softly stroking the blondes hair, knowing this made the woman underneath her relax and feel tired after a long day of work. "Mmmmm I love you doing this" the blonde moaned loving the way her girlfriends fingers felt tangled up in her hair, softly massaging her scalp. "what Bella?" She asked, "when you massage my head, it feels really good" she sighed. "Mmmmm is that so?" She asked leaning down to kiss the blondes head softly smiling into the kiss. "Yes, I... love a lot of things you do and a lot of things about you" she explained looking up at the older woman. "Hmmm care to explain?" She asked wanting to hear more, "well for starters" she began using her arms to lift her up so she was hovering above the brunette. "I like the reactions I get out of you when I do this..." she said leaning down to nibble on the Italians ear smiling when she gasps at the action, "and when your body tenses up when I do this..." she continued moving her hand down to the naked skin of her girlfriends stomach stroking the toned muscles there. "Mmmm" was all Carina could say loving the feel of her girlfriends hands on her body. "What else?" She asked wanting Maya to touch her more, "when I do this..." she said slowly kissing up the woman's body, biting and sucking leaving little red marks and then softly licking over them. "Making your body arch up and squirm around" she said making her way up the the brunette to her lips, "and this..." she said before leaning down to catch her girlfriends lip between her teeth softly nibbling on it and pulling back, making the older woman release a shaky moan. "Hearing you moan my name, your breathing getting heavier, your body reacting to me" she said kissing the brunette sticking her tongue in her warm cavern. Maya pulled back heavy breathing herself. "But most of all, I love your smile..." she said with a kiss to her cheek, "how smart you are..." another kiss, "your laugh, and how you can manage to make me laugh 24/7...." another kiss, "your perfect... perfect body..." another kiss, "how good you are with Jamie" another kiss, "the list goes on and on, but the one thing I love the most... is you, Carina DeLuca I love you so much" she said smiling down at her girlfriend when her eyes widened and a massive smile spread across her face. "Bella..." the brunette said trying to get her words out but absolutely being smitten for the younger woman on top of her. "I love you too Maya, more than anything" she replied starting to tear up, but not being able to with the blondes fingers lightly stroking the tear away. "How did I get so lucky?" She asked leaning down to kiss the love of her life, something she had been wanting to say for a long time. "I should be asking you the same thing" she replied leaning away from the kiss and pushing her girlfriend down below her. "Let me show you just how much I love you" she said kissing down the blondes body to have another round, but this time it was the softest, most loving session they've ever had.

This chapter gave me butterflies the whole time
😂🥺🦋