Chapter 27: Home sweet home

Both POV:

It was a week later, both Carina and Maya had finished moving all of her things into her... their new home. "What do you want for dinner Bella?" The brunette asked, "ummm some of your spaghetti, that stuffs to die for" she said whilst sat on the couch with Jamie playing his tablet. "Ok spaghetti it is bambina" she replied smiling at the two on the couch. Carina turned the radio and started making the pasta, rolling up her sleeves to begin. About an hour later the dinner was cooking, and all three were sat up snuggled on the couch. Carina was stroking the blondes stomach whilst Jamie was sat between the two women. "That feels good" the blonde sighed resting her head back, letting all the butterfly's form in her stomach as the brunette stroked it with her long, slender fingers. "I'm glad baby" she whispered leaning over to kiss the blondes ear, whispering in it softly "I can't wait to make you feel even better later on" she added biting the blondes ear softly before pulling back. Maya let out a shaky breath as she took a deep breath and tried to compose herself, "don't" she warned smirking at the brunette. "Whatever could you mean?" The Italian asked acting like she didn't know what the younger women meant, "oh you know" she replied leaning over to the brunette and nibbling back at her ear but this time going lower to suck and nibble on her neck. "Bella don't tease" she breathed lowering her head on the sofa breathing starting to get heavier. "Well then don't start it if you can't handle it" the blonde responded breathing in the brunettes ear before nibbling one more time on her ear before pulling away. "Ugh" Carina huffed at the loss of the warm breath on her neck and ears. Suddenly the timer went off signalling that the dinner was ready to dish up. "Finally I'm so hungry" Maya said relieved the food was finally ready, kissing Jamie on the forehead before making her way into the dining room to set the table, and get Jamie ready. After they ate their food Maya put Jamie to bed and went to join Carina on the couch, kissing her forehead breathing her girlfriend in. "Hi baby" the brunette said smiling at the soft touch, "mmmm hi" she replied sitting down next to the woman. "You wanna finish off from where we were earlier" the blonde asked smirking mischievously at the brunette, "oh indeed I do, come here my sexy fire captain" she responded pulling on her shirt so they were both laying down, Maya on top and Carina underneath. It was easy to get caught up in the way each other tasted, their tongues mashing together in a heated kiss one of them fighting for dominance, normally Maya. The blonde broke the kiss, softly bit the brunettes lip and pulled back smiling at the gasp she earned. "Does that feel good?" She asked moving down to her girlfriends jaw and neck, "hmmm" is all Carina could get out, loving the feeling of her girlfriends kisses all over her skin. "Baby you have to tell me what you want" the blonde explained going down to her collarbone, unbuttoning the brunettes blouse as she did. Once her beautiful breasts were exposed under her pretty lace pastel pink bra, she pulled it down and lowered her head. "Ugh Maya" the Italian moaned bucking her hips and arching her back loving the way her mouth felt sucking her sensitive nub. "Your so fucking beautiful angel" the blonde told her, softly grazing her teeth over her nipple biting down. "Fuck yes Bella" the brunette moaned slightly high pitched. "You taste so good" the blonde groaned. Just when Maya was about to go lower, they were interrupted by a knock at the door, "no no no stay" the brunette whined at the loss of contact. "Two seconds babe" she replied whilst making her way over to the door. "Hi is Carina here I was told she was...?"

"Arizona...?"