Chapter 24: Leaving hurts Pt2

⚠️Mentions of stabbing⚠️

Maya's POV:

It was one week later, I had settled down about and hour away from the hospital and the station, her friends were very supportive about what was going on and did everything they could to make sure she's safe. She had been calling her girlfriend everyday to check up on her and Jamie, Carina also let the blonde speak to the small boy over the phone so he didn't forget her, or think she left. It was about 10:00pm and Maya had ordered food service, waiting patiently for her food, becoming more and more hungry as adverts on Mc Donald's burgers kept popping up on the screen. About 10 minutes later and she finally heard a knock on the door. "Ugh thank god" she sighed ready to sit down and tuck into her dinner, but when she opened the door and was met with the man she had been running from her mouth went dry, face went pale and body frozen. "D-dad" she stuttered shaking, "that's right now back the fuck up" he hissed pushing her into the hotel room. She didn't think she could be even more scared, that was until he pulled a very sharp looking knife out of his pocket, "just because I didn't stab your mother doesn't mean I won't kill you" he said making his way over to the trembling blonde, suddenly feeling weak and very vulnerable. "D-dad you don't have to do this, they'll lock you up" she said taking slow steps back until she hit the wall and was cornered by her father. "You think they'll find me?" He laughed getting closer and closer to the blonde with every step he took. Maya swallowed down the lump in her throat, "please don't do this" she whimpered scared for her life. "I don't care anymore, your a disappointment, mistake, you really think we wanted you? Pffffft" he spat out harshly. Each words felt like a punch to her stomach but she was still eyeing the knife like it would move. When he was standing completely in front of the blonde with the knife not even and inch away from her toned muscles, the pain she felt next was the worst. He stabbed not caring if anyone heard her cry's of agony, stabbed and stabbed. As the blonde held onto her stomach screaming falling against the wall laying in a pool of her own blood. "Fuck you" he spat before leaving the knife and shut the door behind her. The blonde was breathless not being able to speak. She used all the strength she had to grab her phone from her back pocket and call her girlfriend.

Both POV:

Carina was sat in the attending lounge with Amelia and Teddy after a long shift ready to collect Jamie and go home, but then her phone rang. "Bambina?" She asked exited to talk to her girlfriend, but she didn't get a response, what she did hear tho were heavy pants, and small whimpers. "Carina" she head her girlfriend say sounding like she struggled to get the words out. "Sì Bella are you alright?" She asked confused as to why she wasn't speaking. "Ok your.. ugh going to have to listen to me" she said struggling to catch her breath and loosing a lot of blood as they spoke. "My dad h-h-he stabbed me a lot and I-I-I-m
l-l- losing  a lot of b-blood so I need you to... ughhhhh" as soon as she heard Maya's Yelp of pain she shouted to Teddy that they need an ambulance stat "ok Bella it's ok just try and stay awake the ambulance is on it's way what room are you in?" The brunette asked wanting the paramedics to get there as soon as possible... "N-number ughhhh fuck... number 2-24 ahhhh shit please hurry" Maya practically sobbed. "Don't worry Bella the ambulance is 5 minutes out just hang on for me Bambina your doing so well" she praised, now tearing up herself listening to her girlfriend be in so much pain.
"C-Carina baby this d-doesn't look good, s-so if I
d-d-dont make it, I l-love you and J-Jamie s-s-so m-much" the blonde said between broken sobs and heavy breaths. "Bella don't you dare say that, you are going to be fine we are going to get you to the hospital and your going to be just fine" carina said whilst she made her way down to the ambulance bay waiting for the blonde. "Ok Mam we"re here, tony grab and oxygen mask" she heard from the other end of the phone, and then it cut out, "acciddenti" the brunette huffed, putting her phone back into her scrub pocket. "She's going to be alright" she heard Dr Bailey tell her, "we're the best of the best" she added smirking at the brunette "Sì" she replied not being able to say anything else without being sick.

"25 year old female 15 stab wounds to the chest and lower abdomen, lost a lot of blood" She heard he paramedic say as they wheeled her girlfriend out of the ambulance, "Maya oh my god Bella" Carina gasped looking at the amount of blood the blonde was covered in. When they pushed her over a bump it made Maya scream out in pain, "ahhhhh fuck" she screamed bucking her hips and thrashing her head around all over the place. They took Maya into a trauma room doing check ups and having different specialties come in to take a look at the blonde.
"C-carina" the younger women said looking around for her girlfriend. "Sì Bella I'm right here, shhhh it's alright Bambina" she soothed the blonde stroking her hair softly placing kisses all over her forehead. "Ok we need her in the OR NOW!" She heard Teddy say after a few minutes of the brunette trying to calm down the blonde, luckily it worked and they wheeled her up into an OR room, "please Teddy can I sit by her head?" She asked already grabbing a pair of gloves and scrubbing her hands, "yes of course she's gonna need you there with her every step of this recovery." Both women made their way in the OR room, the brunette immediately going to the blondes face to stroke her cheek with her thumb and index finger.

After the surgery they placed the blonde in an ICU unit waiting for her to wake up, Carina knew she would wake up because she wasn't comatose or anything but she still couldn't stop herself from worrying. Carina got someone to cover for her, and made her way to the blondes room, grabbing a chair so she could stroke her girlfriends hand whilst telling her  about the time her and Jamie had whilst she was gone. Now we wait...