Chapter 10: Second dates are for midnight kisses Pt2

Both POV:

The brunette wrote down what she wanted like instructed and made her way over to the couch where Jamie was sat clutching onto a book. "Hello, what's this?" She asked taking the book from the little boys hands and sitting next to him. "Ooo want me to read you this Bambino?" She asked opening the book. He nodded excitedly and shuffled closer to the brunette. When Maya made her way back into the living room after ordering their dinner she smiled at what she saw. Carina was sat on the couch reading to Jamie, laughing when the little boy made the animal noises when she read them out. "Hey guys what you doing?" She asked lifting Jamie up and placing him on her knee when she sat down. "This little man wanted me to read to him" she replied tickling the small boy on Maya's lap. "He loves this book" she nodded looking down at the book in Carina's hand. "Delivery" they heard a voice call from the front door. "I'll get that" Maya said before standing up and passing Jamie to Carina so she could answer the door. "Hey how much?" She asked grabbing the food from the delivery man before opening her purse to grab some cash. "$35.00" he told her holding his hand out to take the money. "Thank you" the man said before making his way down the hallway.

About 20 minutes later they were all sat at the table happily eating their food. Maya still had to help Jamie with eating his food, as he only had one or two teeth. "So what was it you wanted to talk to me about Bambina?" She asked remembering the blonde mention she wanted to talk to her about something. "Oh right" she responded placing her fork down and grabbing her glass of wine, "well I was talking to Andy today, I don't know if you know her but she was on the scene with us the day of the fire." The blonde explained, "Sì I think I know who" the brunette replied taking another mouthful of her food. "Well she helped me realise something..." she started taking another sip of her wine, "and what might that be?" She asked becoming more and more curious as the blonde spoke. "Well she made me realise that I have a very beautiful brunette in my life, which made me think about having relations with said brunette" she continued getting nervous about what the Italian thought about this. "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Bambina?" Carina asked smiling at how nervous Maya got, "maybe" she replied looking down at the table. "Look at me Bella" she told her wanting to see her face. The blonde looked up to a smiling Carina, wait so is that a yes she thought. "I would love to Maya" she heard her say filling the silence. "Really?" She asked shocked that Andy's plan actually worked. "Sì Bambina of course" she beamed placing her knife and fork down and making her way over to the blonde in her seat. The brunette grabbed the younger woman's face and gave her a kiss, putting all her emotions and feelings into it. Once they pulled back not wanting the kiss to get to heated with the baby right in front of them, the Italian made her way back to her seat. "You finished bud?" Maya asked as she saw Jamie start to get a bit fed up of sitting in his high chair, "wee wee" she heard him say and at that she went into action, "oh ok let's go" she said grabbing the boy from his high chair and running to the bathroom placing him on his potty. For some children it might be a bit young to start potty training but not with this one, Jamie grasped things quite quickly so she thought she'd try it with him. " that's it JJ... ahhh well done" Carina heard from the bathroom not quite understanding what was going on. A few minutes later and Maya and Jamie came back out of the bathroom, the blonde smiling proudly, "guess who just pee peed in the big boy potty?" She asked Carina setting down the little boy in the couch. "No way already, your so smart" she beamed making her way over to Jamie and placing him on her lap.

A couple hours later and they were all snuggled up on the sofa watching a movie, Maya laying down with Jamie on her chest fast asleep and her feet up on Carina's lap, as she stroked them and messaged them. "I better put this little one to bed" she stated moving her feet off of Carina and making her way into Jamie's room. After she got Jamie settled she made her way back into the living room, taking her seat back next to the brunette. She saw Carina looking really intently at the screen obviously enjoying what they had chosen, so Maya took this as her opportunity to be cheeky. She leant over to Carina's ear and started to nibble on the Italians ear lobe, and then making her way down, past her jaw and straight for her neck. Carina could tell what Maya was doing, and it was working, she craved the blondes touch all day and now she finally got it she wasn't going to say no. "Maya..." she said letting out a shaking breath as the blonde started to nibble on the flesh of her neck. "Shhh let me take care of you" she replied dragging her tongue from her jaw and back down to wear her neck and shoulder met. "That feels good" she heard the brunette tell her as she continued to lightly suck and nip at the skin of her neck. "Mhm" she replied and made her way back up to her ear, "it's a shame I can't do more to you..." she whispered nibbling her earlobe and pulling away. " ugh I hate you" she groaned as she lost contact from the blonde. "No you don't" the blonde stated giving her neck one last kiss before giggling slightly "oops" she heard Maya say, "what Bella?" She asked wondering what was wrong, "I may or may not have left marks" she heard her say giggling at Carina's reaction. "Maya!" The Italian exclaimed touching over the red blotches on her skin, "it's ok they will probs be gone by Monday, or at least less visible" she said as she wrapped her arms around the blonde pulling her down so they were both laying horizontally on the couch. Overall it wasn't a bad date...