Chapter 35: 4 years later

Both POV:

"Jamie hunny you're going to be late" the blonde shouted down the hallway not wanting him to be the last one into the classroom. "Mom Lexie stole my shoe" she heard him say, "Lexie give the shoe back to your brother" she said sighing at the two children and getting up to go sort them out herself. "Right Lex come here" she said kneeling down to be level with her daughter, "why did you take your brothers shoe?" She asked holding the hands of the frizzy haired blonde, "momma he took my dolly" she said pouting her lip and looking down at the floor. "Jamie.... what have I told you about teasing your sister" she said looking up at her son,
"sorry mommy" he said walking over to his sister
"sorry Lex" he said hugging his sister and kissing the blonde softly on the cheek, "good boy now get your shoes on and say goodbye to momma" she told them both. "Bye momma" the little girl said leaning up on her tip toes to kiss her mother on the cheek, "goodbye Bella have a good day at school" she told her daughter before turning to her son, "ok bambino if Jason comes up to you today what do we do?" She asked wanting her son to be able to stand up for himself, "we ignore and if he says anything mean to me I tell the teacher" he replied "good boy ok have a good day" she said leaning up to place a kiss to the top of his head, Jamie was quite tall for his age. "I'll be back soon my love" Maya said leaning down to place a kiss to the brunettes lips, "and I'll see you guys later" she said leaning further down to kiss her stomach, "Maya they won't see you Bella" the brunette laughed softly at her wife's cute actions towards the twins in her stomach, "I know but they will soon" she said placing one last kiss to her stomach before leaning back up and making her way towards the door, "don't get up if you need anything call me" she said before turning around to leave.

Maya's POV:

Alright buddy have a good day" she said leaning in to kiss her son on the head, "bye mom, bye Lex" he said before running into class to join the rest of his class mates. "Alright sweetie have a good day" she told her daughter stroking a piece of long blonde hair behind her ear, "bye mommy" she said before falling into the blondes arms, Lexie wasn't as enthusiastic with school as Jamie was, she was kinda shy and didn't find school too fun. "Alright sweetheart off you go" she said after a few seconds of silence, she watched her daughter walk into the classroom and sit down next to another little girl. Before Maya went home she stopped off at a grocery store to get a few things for her wife, Maya knew it was hard carrying a baby but 2 must be even worse so she wanted to treat her wife. She bought her some flowers and a box of chocolates knowing they would be gone in seconds.

Both POV:

"Hey I'm home" the blonde called out as she opened the door and made her way into their house,
"hi Bella" she said glad her wife was home. "I got you a few things" she said before grabbing the flowers and the chocolates out of the bag handing the brunette the box of chocolates and grabbing a vase for the flowers, "ahh Bella you're too sweet" she said, they had been together now for 5 years and married for 4 of those 5 happy years, and Maya never ceased to amaze her. "Come sit down Bella I missed you" she told the blonde as she saw her scurry around the house tidying, Maya made her way over to the couch and laid in between the Italians legs resting her chin on her stomach. "Why can't we find out?" The blonde pouted wanting to start painting the nursery and buy cute little outfits for her baby's. "It's more exiting to wait Bella" she said stroking her wife's cheek running her thumb over the soft skin. "What if we have two boys" she said eyes lighting up at the thought, "oh god two boys" the brunette replied imaging 3 boys in the house. "Well at least Jamie will have some buddy's" she said kissing each side of her wife's stomach. "Sì that is true... what if we have two girls" she said giggling at the thought of Jamie being the only guy in the household, "oh lord Jamie would have to run" she said also laughing at the image. "It would be nice if we had one girl and one boy, that way Lexie has someone and then Jamie has someone" the blonde said, "Sì that would be nice" she said sighing at the thought of having more children, she was so happy to be brining life into this world and not only one but two this time. "So what would you like to do?" The brunette asked after a moments silence, "hmmmm I could think of one thing we could do..." she suggested wiggling her eyebrows and smirking at her wife, "Come here" she replied smiling at her beautiful cocky wife, pulling her face closer until their lips were almost touching, Maya was breathing heavily already her mouth open eyes glued to the brunettes lips. She leaned in a little more to capture her wife's bottom lip in between her teeth pulling back earning a gasp from the brunette, one thing was certain that when you have double the amount of babies in your tummy the double amount of hormones and god did Maya love that.

🦋🦋🙃