1,

(Very mature content and trauma warning ahead. The book gets better I had no idea what I was doing when I started this so bare with me:)

               (TW; RAPE.)
~Athenas POV, beginning~

"Please don't" I cried, He didn't budge.

He has me wrapped in his arms then pushed me down on the bed pushing me down with one hand while using the other to take off his trousers.

I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and that muffled my screams.

"Muffilato," he said then Pried open my legs far apart and took off my underwear and pushed into me as I cried begging him to stop.

I tried screaming but the spell blocked anyone from hearing me.

He forced himself into me, thrusting in and out harder each time to where it became more painful than it already was.

his disgusting grunts and moans filled the room, gave up on screaming, I sat there.

"Oh fuck" he said, then pulled out before he finished. Putting his trousers back on and stood at the end of the bed.

I wrapped myself in my sheets silently crying.

"If you ever tell anyone about this, You're dead," he said in a low disgusting voice.

I nodded scared if I said anything else he would punish me, there was blood between my legs but I was to scared to move. I laid there for hours and—

"ATHENA" someone slightly yelled, I snapped out of my thoughts "Fucking hell pansy scared the fuck out of me!" I said and stared back out into the train window.

"Well did you hear me?" She questioned, "No, I zoned out sorry," I said apologetically.

"To busy thinking about Draco you," she said with a straight face trying not to laugh.

Pansy is my best friend, although she can be a real annoying bitch sometimes.. We've been friends since I can even remember. She's amazingly good at drawing.. no one, and I mean no one besides me knows she draws. Her whole room is decked out in paper of her drawings, there's this specific one she drew of my when I was petting a bird I have hanging in my bedroom.

"You know, You can fuck off and sit in a compartment by yourself," I said and stood up and grabbed my things before she said another word.

"And that was literally in our 4th year!" I walked out slamming the compartment door after me.

There was no compartment empty except for the one I saw a girl familiar girl walking out of with messy hair and her makeup smeared.

Anna snitchell.

I didn't think anyone was in there so I opened the compartment door to see someone pulling their trousers up but their back facing me.

"Shit I'm sorry," I said and closed the compartment door, "If you ever tell anyone about this, Your dead"

The boy opened the compartment door open again snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You may come in now," he said, i turned around and rolled my eyes, Of course, it had to be him.

Draco Malfoy, I walked into the compartment.

"Which one did you shag on so I know where I can sit," I said sternly, "Both of them," he said with the same tone.

"Where the hell can I sit then, Pansy is getting on my nerves" I stated, He smirked and sat down and patted his lap.

"My laps free love,"

I sarcastically laughed and got out an old
Hoodie I don't wear and put in on the seat then sat down, "You don't wanna-" he said before I interrupted him.

"I'm sleeping," I said and closed my eyes and eventually drifted off to sleep, "Whatever," he shook his head with a small laugh following after.