18,

"Mattheo, Your father is fucking insane" Draco said and ran to His bathroom running his dark mark under the cold water.

"I will start yelling if someone doesn't tell me what's happening," I said as mattheo went and did the same as Draco.

"Don't yell stupid, We just know there's going to be a meeting soon, And it's going to be important ..." Draco replied

"Yeah" mattheo agreed

"Right, Well next time Draco, Do not just walk in knock, or something." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you act as I've never seen you before." He said and looked at mattheo making sure he didn't look like he was fuming.

"What? You aren't lying" he shrugged

Draco nor did I say anything back.

"Okay, Well we will see when the meeting is exactly and we will go. But go so we can finish our rea-our ... talking" mattheo said toward Draco.

"are you guys a couple or something, because you seem like it," Draco said questioningly.

"Even if we aren't, She is mine. So eyes off, am I clear?"

Draco shrugged and walk out of the dorm.

"I better be clear, Malfoy!" He yelled after him.

We got back into bed and a random question burst into my head,

"What's your favorite color"

"I don't have one honestly, Depends on what's for" he replied

"Maybe like...Just as an example, A pocket knife?"

"Okay one, That was random, Two dark green."

"What do you got in mind?"

"Nothing, Just wondering" I shrugged.

"Can you continue reading?" I added

"How about you read?" Mattheo.

"okay"

He laid halfway against the headboard, I laid in between his legs. His hands wrapped around me as I began to read.

~MATTHEOS POV~

She began to read resting the back of her head on my chest, She is special .. very special, She sees love in empty hearts.

"Athena," I said interrupting her.

"Hm?"

"If I told you the darkness inside of me would you still look at me like you do?"

"Mattheo.." she whispered and sat up.

"Of course, I believe everyone has good in them, Tell me every terrible thing you ever did and let me love you anyway". She added

"I can't ..."

"That's fine, Your not ready." She reassured

"I look at you ..., and I just l-I don't know, it just Terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you."

Tears filled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck bringing me into a warm hug.

"Please don't ever leave me mattheo" she whispered with her head in the crook of my neck.

***

You could see it in their eyes;
They weren't quite friends or enemies anymore

The way she smiled for him?
Enemies don't smile like that.

The way he puts his hand on her back?
Friends don't touch each other like that.