27,

(TW self-harm)

"You have to leave my dorm some day Athena, I know you aren't feeling the best but.. not trying to be a dick, But you need a shower and something to eat," Draco said sitting at the end his bed.

"It's only been three days, But fine. You don't want me in your dorm I'll go in mine, and I'll help with whatever the hell we have to do for the cabinet soon" She tied her hair up and let herself out from under the quilt stretching.

"I didn't say that Athena..."

"I did, Now I'm going" She stood up feeling dizzy and sat back down, "Can you bring me some fruit? To my dorm..."

Draco nodded, She left his dorm getting dirty looks left and right. She had bags under her eyes, her hair was a mess and she didn't smell the best.

"Hey, there you are.." Theodore said walking up to her, "I need to get to my dorm..everyone's staring at me"

"Okay let's go.." he got blaises attention having him walk on the left side of her while he walked on her right, "Thank you.." she said softly as they walked her to the girls' dormitory.

"Need anything else?" Theodore asked as she walked into her dorm, "No thanks.." she shut the door turning around seeing Pansy.

"Hi, love.." Pansy said softly and opened her arms, Athena hugged her squeezing tightly.

"I didn't wanna bother you or I would've checked upon you"

"It's okay"

"God Athena.. maybe you should take a shower.." Pansy pulled away from the hug.

"Shut up.." Athena looked around the room, her eyes landing on one specific thing.

A polaroid of her and Mattheo smiling into a kiss, Clara and Enzo had taken it without them knowing and gave them the Polaroid.

And just like that, she began to cry again, Sobbing onto Pansy's shirt.

"It's only been three days and I miss him... I know I shouldn't but I do." She pulled away from Pansy still letting tears drop from her eyes.

"Athena, did you let him explain?"

"No, he cheated on me and that's that Pansy.." she placed her head in her palms.

Pansy sighed, "Okay..."

Athena dragged herself to the bathroom and started the shower, "Make sure Draco brings me some fruit please..?"

"I will!" Pansy yelled

Athena took her clothes off staring at herself in the mirror, Pointing out every 'imperfect' thing, She rubbed her fingers over her M.R. initials that had turned into a scar. Attempting not to cry.

She grabbed her lighter that was in the bathroom cabinet, Sitting on the floor staring at her thighs...

She flickered the lighter on running her finger back and forth over it, Then slowly bringing it down in between her thighs. Doing what she promised she wouldn't do again...

She covered her mouth with her free hand to cover her cries.

Once she felt satisfied with what she had done she got into the shower, There was a deep stinging feeling on her thighs from the recent burns.

She sat on the marble floor trying to gain motivation to wash her hair and body.

It was almost an hour that she sat and stared into nothing, She knew she had to clean herself up so she did. Washing her hair and body silently crying.