2,

~Hogwarts, Athena and pansy's dorm~

I opened the door to our dorm still not speaking to Pansy, She looked at me,

"You can't give me the silent treatment forever," she said annoyed.

"Actu-" I stopped my self and started putting my things away realizing I almost spoke.

"You're not gonna last an hour without speaking to me," she said smiling.

"Shut up," I said hiding a smile as I finished putting my things away and sat on the end of her bed.

She laughed and walked over after putting her things away and sat next to me.

"So, I think mattheo is having a party later"

I rolled my eyes and laid back on her bed.

"I'm not going," I said sternly.

She got up and scooted onto my lap "Yes the fuck you are Maeve"

She's always called me by my middle name.

I looked up at her.

"Fine, But you have to stick by me," I said and covered my face with one of her pillows.

She pulled the pillow away and leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay I will, But you have to let me pick your dress," she said excitedly.

I huffed. "Okay, What time is it and where?"

"Slytherin common room obviously, And starts at 7:30, We kicked the children out for the night"

I nodded.

"Oh cheer up Maeve, We are gonna party hard tonight," she said and started moving her hips on my lap like she was dancing.

I raised a brow at her "We know what happens when you moved like that onto me last time" I said and smiled.

"Shut up, At least we can still be friends, It was for fun" She laughed.

"That it was," I said and she climbed off my lap and ran her hands through her hair.

~ A FEW HOURS LATER~

"Okay I'm gonna go get our dresses I'll be right back," pansy said and clapped then left to get the dresses.

I sat there waiting for her, Then she burst into the room with two dresses.

"Go, Go try it on now," she said excitedly

"I am, I am" I stood up and went into the bathroom we had in our dorm and changed.

I got the dress on then looked into the mirror admiring every bit of myself.

"Woah" I heard pansy say.

I turned around, I didn't even realize she came in.

"I look bad," I said.

"Yes, Badass," she said and smiled.
I shook my head then looked her up and down.

"Not too bad your self Parkinson" I rolled my tongue on the inside of my cheek like one of the boys.

She blushed softly and said  "Okay let's go everyone's already there"

I put on some last-minute touches then wrapped my arm around pansys.

"Let's go," I said somewhat confidently.

She smiled then walked to the Slytherin common room with our arms hooked around on another's.

~SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM~