31,

(!)

He smashed his lips onto hers, kissing her roughly, So rough but full of anger and all kind of emotions. His hands rub up and down her sides eventually gripping her thighs lifting her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He pushed her against the wall, Athena pulled away from their kiss to catch her breathe, He immediately attacked her jaw and neck. "Are you-" she swallowed almost moaning as he sucked on her neck. "Shut up, Athena"

His bulge pushed against her underwear causing a whimper to come from Athenas mouth, "Feel that, yeah? How hard I am for you Athena" She nodded "Mhm" he made his way back up to her lips. He tightened his grip on her thighs laying her on her back onto his bed.

Her fingers found his shirt unbuttoning it, he did the same with her throwing their clothing to the side. Athena moaned out as mattheo sucked on the middle of her chest making a purple love mark. She bit her bottom lip pushing him to the side climbing onto his lap.

Leaning against the headboard "Come on-"

Athena placed a finger onto his lips hushing him, Just like that the action she pulled so long ago, he did. Sliding her finger into his mouth sucking on it as she pulled it away. Her breath hitched at his actions as she unbuckled his pants. She attached her lips to his Adam's apple sucking, Mattheo almost let out a moan leaning his head back. She smirked to her self leaving kisses down his chest until she reached between his thighs.

Pulling down his boxers, revealing his throbbing erection, she wrapped her fist around him slowly stroking with her palm.

His lashes fluttered "Damn it-Reid" Mattheo groaned, She licked his tip letting it into her mouth flicking her tongue. Mattheos chest began to move faster as his breathing increased. He bucked his hips making Athena take his length into her mouth. She hollowed her cheeks taking what she could bobbing her head and stroking him with her hand.

"Fuck-like that" Mattheo grunted tangling his hands into her hair bobbing her head faster, he smirked down at her as her back arched bobbing her head faster. She pulled away still stroking him swallowing the built-up saliva and catching her breath. Tears prickled her eyes as she began to suck on him again gagging when he hit the back of her throat.

Her free hand trailed down to her stomach reaching inside her soaked underwear. Mattheo shook his head at her "Stop, Take those off keep the skirt on" Athena didn't understand what he meant at first and then it clicked in her mind. She pulled her underwear off throwing them to the side only with her skirt and bra on now.

He hovered over Athena kissing her lips again, he lifted her back unclasping her bra, "I'm going to fuck you in this skirt, and you're going to remember that every time you slip it on" he kissed behind her ear. She moaned feeling his tip at her entrance "Theo-"

"Your dripping, love. I've barely touched you" he kissed down her body stopping between her legs. he lifted the skirt sucking on her tender skin in between her thighs.

"Theo please I'm-" she gasped as his lips attached to her clit sucking "Begging" she let out the last word as a moan, she squirmed and whimpered as his tongue overlapped her clit over and over again.

Her spine arched once again tugging at his locks as her insides tickled, she squeezed her eyes shut curling her toes as she was going to reach her orgasm "Please I'm-" she faltered.

He towered over her as his fingers moved in between her thighs, They kissed battling their tongues making her taste herself.

He wiped the tears from her cheeks from her intense orgasm, "Do you want my cock inside you, Athena?" He hummed massaging her breast. "Yes-" she moaned again feeling his tip at her entrance "I want you, Theo"