33,

They all stayed in Athena and pansy's dorm for the night, Mattheo slept in the small bed with Athena and Draco slept in pansy's bed, You could hear them bickering at each other all night like;

"Move your damn leg Draco!-"

"Well I'm sorry I have long legs!-"

in the morning Pansy was convinced into leaving with her friends to the cabin, but she had a big responsibility to look over billy. Athena convinced her to take him which would keep him and Pansy safe at the same time.

______

"So, Billy... You're going to go stay with a few of my friends for a few days, just for fun" Athena rubbed her thumb across her brother's cheek, "did my mum and dad say I could? They get mad when I don't ask to go places"

"Of course, I've asked them already. Go pack a bag... Grab a few things cause you never know what you could get dirty.." Athena smiled and nodded, "This is gonna be fun!" He ran into his dorm and began packing clothing and other things he'd need. Athena sighed walking up to Pansy.

"Thank you for going and watching after him.."

Pansy nodded and kissed her cheek pulling her into a hug, "You know your lucky to have me as a best friend" she teased Athena resting her head on her shoulder, "Yeah I know" she rolled her eyes smiling.

"Okay billy let's go we are-"

"Athena there here! There like actually here I-I have seen death eaters make their way to the astronomy tower and I can't find Draco.." Mattheo squeezed his eyes shut catching his breath, Athena froze not knowing what to do or say.

"Pansy.. take billy- and tell the other to apparate to the cabin immediately" Athena kissed worried billy on the head before Pansy walked off with him, Mattheo and Athena silently made their way to the astronomy tower.

"Woah where are you guys going?.." Clara and Blaise bumped into the couple, they both swallowed deeply.

"Apparate will you?" Athena smiled and hugged them both tightly, "We were just heading there.. is everything okay?"

"Athena we don't have time." Mattheo whispered fiddling with his rings, "yes! Everything's perfect. I love you guys... Have fun we will be there soon!"

Like that they left leaving their friends confused as always, they were used to it all by now.

Mattheo accidentally stepped onto Athena's foot while backing up causing her to curse out, "damn it Theo! That was my foot" he pushed a finger up to his lips, "Sorry" he mouthed and continued walking.

Athenas breath hitched, Mattheo gripped her wrist safely, Draco was standing pointing his wand at wandless Dumbledore on the tower.

"We have to go-"

"Athena be quiet your going to get us caught-"

"Well maybe if you would just walk up there we wouldn't get caught we'd be presenting ourselves-"

He glared at her causing her to go quiet, She looked around and bumped into something but nothing there. Athena tilted her head at the thin air she just bumped into, Then Harry Potter revealed himself. He was using his father's invisibility cloak.