24,

(emotional content ahead)

Athena woke up without mattheo in her arms, which she wasn't surprised.

She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, "I fucking hate my life!" She took the pillow away from her face and let out a breath.

"Now to get on with our day," she said sarcastically and stood up grabbing clothes and changing.

______

"Hey" Draco sat next to her at the table, She wasn't touching her food just moving it around with her fork.

"Hey Draco" she straightened her posture, "Why aren't you eating?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry"

"You haven't touched a thing on your plate Athena" Draco.

"I know, I'm just not hungry" she smiled at him and looked down, "Here, I'll eat a bite and after that, you eat a bite"

She sighed and nodded, "Okay"

Draco picked up the fork and stuck it into a piece of Penelope and ate it, "Your turn" he said covering his mouth from chewing.

She hesitated for a moment then ate the piece of fruit, "Thank you"

"Okay now, We both will eat together"

Draco and Athena finished their food together, sharing laughs and glances in between.

"Shit" Draco muttered looking at his watch, "Come on we are gonna be late to potions" he grabbed Athena's arm and went on their way.

"Just in time!" Snape greeted as they took their seats, "Today we will be smelling Amortentia, Anyone have a clue as to what that is?"

Slytherins and Gryffindors shared potions class, so Hermione granger raised her hand, "Yes Miss, Granger?"

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its Mother-of-pearl sheen. And steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them" She sat smartly.

"Very good granger, We all are going to smell it one at a time and say what we smell, who would like to go first?"

"I will," Pansy said and stood up walking toward the potion, She stood over the potion and took in a deep breath, "I smell" she stopped and took in another breath, "I smell, a Rose perfume..hair products, and vanilla."

Hermione turned pink and looked down, "Alright, who's next," Snape said lowly.

"I guess you two are meant to be" Athena teased Hermione who was beside her.

"I'll go," Athena said and stood up walking over to the potion, Just then mattheo walked in late to class.

"Your late Riddle, take a seat" Everyone's attention went back to Athena, She noticed Mattheos hair was a mess and he looked tipsy.

She took in a deep breath, "I smell, mint toothpaste, Cedarwood, And a slight smell Dior Sauvage cologne" Draco and Mattheo looked at each other then back at Athena.