16,

(Mature content ahead, sexual scenes.)

"Why do they need me there?.." I asked worriedly.

"I don't know" he responded with a sorry but blank expression...

I took in a deep breath then finally said "Okay, Let's do this then."

"What time do I have to be ready by?"

He cleared his throat "after potions class.."

"Great!" I cooed and clapped my hands together.

"I'm gonna go now.." he replied and walked out, I was about to have a breakdown.

And he knew it.

I walked out to get Blaise and Theodore which they were in Theodore's dorm, But they were...I would say occupied.

By making out.

They're both hella drunk and buzzed tho...

I knew about Theodore being gay, but I never knew Blaise was— or maybe he goes both ways.

Which is pretty cool, They would be cute.

My lips and eyes are zipped.

I walked out and back to my dorm, And of course, pansy and Hermione were doing things, I left for not even 5 minutes and they're shagging.

"USE MUFFILATO" I screamed and slammed the door.

Well, Everyone's occupied.

I walked to the common room and sat down pulling out the same book I have been reading every night.

"Hey," Mattheo said.

"Leave me be and go fuck Astoria," I said still looking down at my book.

"No"

I looked up "and why is that? You wanted to, So what's the sudden change of mind?".

"Because You're the only one I want to fuck." He responded with a blank face.

"Stop lying to your self mattheo," I said trying not to go pink.

He ignored what I said and continued"And I want you only fucking me, No one else."

"But wh—" he cut me off by bending down and wrapping his hand around my neck letting his cold rings dig into my skin slightly.

He licked his bottom lip then leaned down into my ear and took in a deep breath "Because your mine" he said in a low deep husky voice.

"What happened to we aren't a thing?" I said trying to not lose it from my position I was in right now.

I was screaming on the inside, my body aching for more.

"We aren't but, I don't want anyone touching you. Unless it's me, Not Draco, Not Blaise, Not Theodore, Not Clara, Not pansy, Not my brother.

"No.One."

"So I can't go and fuck whoever I want but you can?" I said biting my lip.

He looked down at my lips then back up at my eyes "Who said I wouldn't put myself on hold for you Reid" he said raising a brow.

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him.

"Prove it" I finally said looking at his lips then his eyes,