35.

(I'm so sorry for how bad this is the but you'll wanna know how these toddlers and billy look when you read on, have fun reading our final chapter)

_______

It was a whole day and Athena didn't sleep, she just watched the clock on the wall go around and around, it had hit midnight and Enzo woken up and limped to use the bathroom, "When did you wake up?"

Athena was zoned off watching the clock and didn't hear him, "Athena?"

She blinked and looked at him, "yeah?"

"I asked when you woke up?..."

She faintly smiled "I haven't slept, I'm waiting for him.. to come back. Don't you think it's odd we can't hear anything from outside of the doors but there's a whole war going on.. people dying, crying, scared.. you know"

Enzo realized she was losing it but he had no idea what to do, His brother and Draco were the only ones that could comfort her and here they are, them being the ones that locked them away. For their own good.. yes. But Athena doesn't care about her own good, she only cared about that brunette boy who had killed for her many many times tonight.

"Please get some sleep... I promise you if I hear or see anything I will wake you up, But you need to sleep."

Athena shook her head at him smiling, "want me to check up on your leg? It's been a while— why don't you let me look—"

"Athena stop, go to sleep please—"

"Come on Enzo—I'm fine I promise just let me see your leg, I—I need to take care of it cause if it gets infected it will be my fault—it can't be.. everything's always my fault please let me—" she began to breathe heaving like she was gasping for air, and she indeed was. She was having a panic attack and her mark constantly burning didn't help any less.

"Enzo please—just let me wait till he comes back, he's—-he's coming back, right? We are going to have baby's Enzo— we are going to run away from here and have lovely little baby's—and—and we aren't going to worry about nothing at all—" her breathing started to become normal again once Enzo wrapped her in a hug, "He will be back... remember he wouldn't leave without saying goodbye..."

Enzo in fact didn't know whether his brother would be back or not, He was staying stable for his friends.. or as he would call them, his family.

"Tell me more about Theodore and Blaise, please? I remember hearing them argue once... Theodore was assuming Blaise was seeing someone, is that what you meant when you said he tried blaming him so he wouldn't feel guilty?"

Enzo nodded, "Theodore's parents found out about Blaise and him, they didn't approve and his father hit him... Theodore kissed a girl to put away the guilt of being gay, of falling in love with a man. Blaise doesn't know about his parents so he lashed out at him, but he still forgave him even with Theodore's stupid excuse of being drunk. Which he was.. but he knew what he was doing."

"How do you know all this?" She became curious, after all, it was taking her mind off everything.

"Teddy told me a few weeks after it happened"

"Oh" she nodded slowly understanding, "I hope they are together forever... They're the cutest."

Enzo smiled agreeing.