11,

"Yeah sure-" Draco cut me off.

"Why do you need to talk to her?" He asked, "Draco calm down, Yeah we can talk," I replied to Ron.

Draco rolled his eyes and sat down, Me and Ron went out into the corridors I stopped.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Not here," he said then dragged me into a closet, It was a huge closet, Well for being a closet.

It's almost as big as our dorms, Ron shut the door behind him after we walked in.

"So?" I asked.

As he was about to reply there was banging on the door, It was Percy.

He walked in and said, "Ronald you know a girl and boy are not allowed doing things like this! I must take you to the master".

"Not if you don't have us or proof," Ron said the grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together and ran.

I ran with him, Percy looked pissed. He was running after us as we ran down the halls laughing at Percy who was still chasing us.

Ron dragged us into a random room, Who knows which room it is.

There are tons in Hogwarts.

Ron was standing a few inches away from me as we caught our breaths from running, He let out another deep breath then said.

"Bloody hell did you see his face," he said and softly laughed.

I smiled as I was going to say something I was cut off by Ron getting closer, Causing me to back into the wall.

Ron looked back up to my eyes and said "screw it" he then smashed his lips onto mine I felt my heart drop, But it was already beating from adrenaline running through my body from a few minutes ago now it was beating like crazy.

It was as if he had kissed me before, But had been waiting to do this for the longest time ever.

I had this feeling I've kissed him, We've done things.

But we never have.

Ron pulled away, His cheeks were bright red as I could feel so were mine.

"Woah" is all I could get out.

His kiss felt more familiar than anyone.

"I love you more than life it's self that's why I have to do this"

What the hell, I just saw Ron pointing a wand at someone and talking, I shook that thought out of my head.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that— it was just in the moment and the adrenaline rush.."

"I know I know— We can't do that again .." I said and licked my lips, taking a deep breath, "Well, okay" he cleared his throat "right well lets head back.."

I nodded and we walked back into the shared common room rejoining everyone.

"Oh hey, so we were just talking about the quidditch game, it's later on today," Blaise said to me as I sat down next to Clara.

"Okay, I'll be there to cheer you guys on, who's all playing again..?"

"Clara, Theodore, mattheo, Blaise and me" Draco answered.

"Oh okay, Well .. I'll be there and I'm sure Pansy will also, right?" I looked across the room at her.

She was zoned off, I threw a pillow at her it hit her in the face, "Maeve I swear to Merlin if you wake me up from a gaze one more time" she threw the pillow back, "Are you going to the game" I asked

"Yes obviously" she shook her head

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower so don't bring anyone in our dorm," I said pointing to Pansy, "I need one also so I'll just come and wait" We left to our dorm leaving everyone in the common room.

"You okay?" I asked Pansy who was sitting on the counter as I turned on the shower.

"Yes, I just... I like Hermione, and she's in Gryffindor so everyone will probably make fun of us"

"Well, don't give two shits about them. Honestly, Gryffindors are attractive I don't get why everyone hates on them" I shrugged and undressed getting into the shower.

"Since when do you think Gryffindors are attractive?" Pansy asked with a small laugh after.

"I don't know"

Helllooooo lovessss,So this chapter is a bit shorter<3