28,

(So we have a long chapter ahead of us.. Have fun..and before any type of smut or mention of smut is ahead I will be using "!")

(!)

Athena was never known to be very sensitive she was always known as outgoing, sometimes shy, Funny.

But once you got to know her, You know there's way more to her story than what everyone sees.

"Billy, look at that star!" Athena pointed with a whisper while sitting on the water fountain, "Woah" billy smiled and started to gaze.

"He likes stars doesn't he?" Draco asked sitting beside her, "He always has.."

Draco smiled softly, "That's your brother isn't he?" Athena sighed and looked at him with a small nod.

"You two have the same eyes, nose, and hair color..but something just seems off, I don't know" Draco scratched his neck shrugging.

"I know, I wonder how neither of us has brown hair you know? Considering that's my father's hair color. Billy's is almost brown but he came out blonde.." she scrunched her eyebrows together. "Well, I do remember my mum telling me she wanted my hair to be blonde like hers...I agreed because, Well every daughter wants to look like their mother of course when they're younger But I'm pretty sure I had black hair or brown but she did some spell on my hair and it's been blonde ever since" Draco was confused and said nothing.

"Hey billy, let's get you inside" Athena called him over, "Awe alright" he sighed, Athena walked him to the boy's dormitory-like she did the last time.

"Oh shit, I have his jacket. Go ahead to your dorm I'll be there in a minute" Athena went back into Billy's dormitory, "You awake?" She whispered.

"Yes" he smiled, "My jacket, Thank you" he hugged Athena. "Athena?"

"Yes, billy?"

"I love you, and I'm happy you're my friend"

Athena didn't want to get emotional but she did, "Gosh billy, I love you more" she kissed his forehead.

"See you in the morning?"

Athena nodded and walked out, Hands wrapped around her waist and mouth pushing her against a wall, "Seriously mattheo!" He rolled her eyes pushing him off of her.

"Finally I got you alone so you can stop showing off now"

"I wasn't showing off your dick, Now move so I can go" he had his hands beside her head and his chest against hers with his knee between her legs.

"No I need to know how you feel Athena, You can't just lose feelings like that if they were real in the first place" he gritted his teeth together inches away from Athenas face.

"I never said I lost any feelings, you idiot"

"Oh yeah? You're going to go fuck my brother and his girlfriend? Oh, and do Malfoy!" He chuckled following with a scoff.

"What if I do fuck Malfoy? Hm? Would that make you mad? Him being in between my legs" she arched her back and rolled her eyes teasing mattheo.

"Stop it, Athena!" He pushed his knee in between her thighs, She stopped and became silent.

"You don't want my explanation, yeah? So you won't get it" he shrugged, "But just know that I love you Athena and I know you love me. So don't fuck up"

"Don't fuck up? Oh you mean don't go fuck Draco, right?"

He punched the wall beside her still having her trapped, "You're not going to fuck him"