20,

(Disturbing scenes ahead as of self-harm.)

~AUTHORS POV~

"For everyone's safety..."

"What do you mean for Everyone's safety?"

"My father might not like us together, So if he doesn't he will take it out on everyone, cause I  am not leaving you," Mattheo explained.

"Oh.. and if he doesn't care..?"

"Then everyone in this damn world will know who you belong to." He said.

She smiled to herself,

"Then how are we supposed to be together..?"

"We will make it work, love.." mattheo wrapped her in his arms holding her like it was the last time.

"You know. You always said you loved the stars I grew to love them too, it's funny how they seem to shine a little bit brighter now that you've joined them." Mattheo whispered still hugging her.

She felt safe in his arms, Like always.

She remembered the time mattheo had hugged her for the first time in her life, It was their 2nd year, She had fallen down the moving steps and hit her head, Everyone was hugging her after she got out of the hospital wing. Including mattheo.

They stayed like that for a minute, Him slightly bending down to somewhat reach her level.

She pulled away.

"Mattheo We should head back to the others ..." She said as he ran his hands down the side of her body.

"Just a minute longer .." he murmurs as he runs his fingers down her body, it wasn't a sexual touch tho..., he just wanted to touch her it seemed like.

She looked up at him, "I'm sorry, I just was making sure this was real ..." he said.

"Of course it is, Theo"

"Then ... then why didn't you hug me back, Like—like you don't want this?"

"No, no, I do. I do, I am just shocked .."

"Shocked? About what..?" Mattheo asked confused.

"We went from completely hating each other, Then .. this" she maintained eye contact.

"I claimed you since the first time I saw you.   Athena, No matter who you've gotten with. You belong to me.

Am I clear?"

"Very clear" she breathed, "Now, We have to come up with some stupid argument ... maybe during potions, So people aren't suspicious"

"Well, When we go back in here we have to still be pissed off at each other, So whatever comes to mind during potions tomorrow" mattheo.

She nodded, "Let me ... let me slap you"

"What?" He questioned with a small chuckle.

"Let me slap you, Clara won't believe it unless you have a mark on your face" she shrugged

"Fine" he stepped closer to her.

"Ready?"

He nodded, She pulled her hand back then slapped him with a bit of force, Just enough to leave a mark.