32,

(I like reading your guys comments so comment If you want:)

"Draco calm down.. he's alive everything's fine, He didn't know it was from you I suppose" Athena scratched her neck nervously trying to keep everyone calm.

Draco's nostrils flared "This isn't okay! The dark lord is sending every death eater he has here in 3 weeks. Including your damn father Athena!"

Draco and mattheos expressions dropped, he didn't utter a single word he just watched Athena look at him with pure hurt and confusion, "you know my father is dead... Why would you even say that?"

"Athena he's- well Billy's father is dead... Your father he's well- Alive.." Draco began to sweat and loosen his tie, Athena laughed "you make no god damn sense Draco.. just spit it out"

"Who's billy?.." Mattheo interrupted them, Athenas eyes widened forgetting Mattheo had no idea about her brother. "I'll explain later.."

"Oh, so we are keeping secrets now?" Mattheo threw his hands up, Draco let them argue giving him time to think of how exactly he was to tell Athena her professor is her father.

"Oh come on! I'll explain later I need to know what the hell he's talking about!"

Mattheo placed his hand over his eyes scrunching his brows together irritated by all the information coming out at once.

Draco began to explain to her... "Professor snape is your father, Your mother had an affair with snape and got pregnant with you, Eric eventually found out but your mother and he wanted to keep you safe knowing your biological father was destined to be a death eater and that's exactly why she couldn't be with him, Voldemort found out about you and sent death eaters to murder your family so when you turned 17 that year you would become a death eater like your father Severus and you did! Snape begged on his knees for Voldemort not to kill your mother.. but he had to choose between you and her. He chose you Athena but he was too scared to tell you because you would blame yourself for everything and wish he would've chosen you to die instead of adelaine... Snape told Mattheo to look after you once you turned 17, he fucking fell in love with you which wasn't part of the plan! He explained this all to me when I became one of those monsters.."

"That doesn't make sense? I would've... I would've seen it I'm a bloody seer! I'm supposed to tell the future I should've seen this I should've seen everything I don't know-" She nodded unbelievably running her hands through her hair, "You were just supposed to watch over me... Not have me fall in love with you.. and you Draco, You tried ruining his and I relationship with that idiot note! You followed me to his room.. and snape... He's my father I should've known by all the passes when I was in trouble or.. all the times he's gotten nervous when I was hurt or-or not showing up to class... I should've noticed.."

her breath hitched and she nodded looking at the boys "I'm telling them, I'm telling all of our friends what I am... So they can leave before the death eaters come.."

Draco and Mattheo grabbed each one of her arms, "You can't do that... You can tell them to leave... We have a cabin in the muggle world, Tell them it's for a special vacation and we will be there a few days after them." Mattheo explained they both let her go.

"You guys are idiots" she shook her head and walked out of Draco's room storming to the common room, She blinked looking at her friends sitting around happily...

"Can we all-can we all talk please? Me and pansy's dorm.." and like that, she was going to tell them whether Draco and Mattheo told her not to or not. One by one they walked into her room she was biting on her nails, Everyone knew she was nervous just by that.

"I have a really-really big secret I think you guys deserve to know... You probably are going to hate me or be scared of me after I tell you but I promise I had no-no choice at all and if I did I wouldn't have chosen this"

The five looked at her, Pansy looked at athenas left arm covered by a white sleeve, "You know don't you?.." Athena walked to Pansy, she nodded "Yeah... I saw it when you were sleeping once" Athenas throat tightened not knowing what to say, "Athena we will love you no matter what... I promise" Clara place her hand on her arm comfortingly Enzo gave Clara a 'not so sure about that' look, Athena jerked her arm back, scratching at her clothed mark.

Mattheo and Draco walked into the room as she was about to lift her sleeve, "Alright guys pack up a suitcase! You're going to the muggle world for a few weeks and we will be there also" Draco announced, Four of them started clapping a whooping.

Theodore asked, "what's the special occasion?" Draco looked at Athena she rolled her eyes shaking her head at him "Nothing, Just a getaway for a bit... We thought you'd all like it and you deserve it. You were supposed to leave in 2 weeks but some things came up and you're leaving first thing tomorrow"

"I'm staying," Pansy said sitting on her bed, Draco's eyes snapped to her and then Athenas.

"Your going- That's final.." Draco glared at her his lips forming into a straight line, "No I'm not" she shrugged eyeing his left arm, he scoffed and nodded "Fine but the rest of you are going!" They all didn't mine anyway and left the room completely forgetting Athena wanted to tell them.

"How the hell does she know?" Mattheo asked ignoring pansy's presence, "She saw it when I was sleeping... I didn't tell her so don't start yelling at me. Hell, you two hid a huge fucking secret from me, And I'm acting calm about it so you should act calm about this! She knows not to tell anyone, if she was going to everyone would've known by now.."

"I also know you're a seer.." Pansy made an awkward face, "I sorta read that little notebook that you don't hide very well in our underwear drawer, so is there anything else I need to know?"

Draco and Mattheo shrugged looking at Athena, "Enzo also knows, My dads snape, I have a brother named Billy and the death eaters are to invade in a few weeks that's why we wanted you all to leave.. oh! And we have to kill Dumbledore"

"Oh-" Pansy blinked not knowing what to say, "well you have a- a hot dad.. and-okay then.."

"Actually-" Draco cleared his throat, "My mother said they are to come tomorrow night.. the death eaters. We weren't supposed to know but she wanted us to be safe and keep our friends safe so she opened our cabin in the muggle world for you all."

"Oh well isn't this bloody brilliant" Pansy clapped her hands together, "Not the time for jokes," Draco said stating the obvious, she shrugged trying not to laugh...

They all stood in silence wondering how they possibly could get out of the situation they were in, but there was no solution, Draco was to kill Dumbledore at the top of the astronomy tower tomorrow night, the death eaters would invade Hogwarts. The four didn't know what would happen after they all came or after the battle. but they knew it would be bad.

Athena sat bouncing her leg up and down, "I can't do this... We are supposed to be young and alive not this.. not be murders, we are supposed to get hungover, make mistakes, have relationships, and have fun! Not plan murders and battles"

Mattheo pulled her into his chest, Pansy rubbed her arm comforting her best friend.

______

Hey, my loves.. big big things are coming/happening..