21,

(mature content ahead)

Athena fell asleep under her quilt snuggled and covered up her top lip and down, whilst her nose was showing so she could breathe.

Her soft delicate breaths in and out are all you could hear threw out the silent cold room,

-

"Everything will be fine, Thena, I love you and that's all that matters"

There was a sheet laid out in a field of grass, It had Fruits like strawberries, Watermelon, Grapes, A bowl of chocolate for the strawberry's, Small baguettes.

I smiled at him.

He cleared his throat and started fiddling with his rings, "So what are you thinking on like children names?" He looked up at me and made eye contact.

I smiled at the fact he was thinking about our future already.

"I mean I like ... Scarlett, Stella, or Tate, For girls, I don't know about boys" I shrugged.

Mattheo sat up excitedly, "So, I was thinking maybe, Atticus, Or Louis, or Elias .." He said excitedly and blabbered on about how he was going to teach them how to play muggle football and how he was going to protect him.

"What if we do, and it's a girl?"

"Then, Then I will show her to be as strong as her mother, And to never let a man take her for just her body. To make sure he truly loves her. And I will protect her with anything, No
Matter what it takes." He said with innocent eyes.

-

"You awake?" Pansy said shaking her softy,

She sat up smiling and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, "I am now, I wish you didn't wake me yet tho." still had a smile.

She shook her head in confusion, "Clara, She's coming to explain to you or something I don't know."

She groaned and covered me back up, "This should be you, Wanting to stay in bed and be miserable"

"Wow-" pansy muttered

"I'm sorry," Athena said and sat up, "It's fine .. but just because Hermione cheated on me doesn't mean I had to be miserable ... plus, Professor Snape gets some Pansy Parkinson" she smirked waving her hands down her body, Athena looked at her disgusted.

She laughed softly, "Okay, Let's go meet with Clara then we go to class" pansy dragged her out of the bed.

Athena crouched down covering her thighs, Acting like she was cold. "Get some damn clothes on" pansy laughed and ran her fingers through her hair in the mirror.

Athena quickly put on her uniform and robe, She did some spells she learned, It was her mother who taught her it oh so young. Her mother was beautiful. Especially when she was younger, She had blonde locks, Blue eyes. She was very sassy tho, Had some sense of style, Athena can't make out her face anymore, She cared about her reputation at Hogwarts. She was with several men. But she stayed with one. in the end, she had to choose between some man and, Her father.

Until her parents were killed, By death eaters, everyone made guesses as to how it happened, Some people say it was the same thing that happened to Neville's parents.