19,

(This chapter will be switching POVS quite a bit so pay attention)

~Athenas POV~

"Cedric and Hermione!" Clara snapped not meaning to.

"Calm down.." I muttered.

She nodded and stood up walking out.

"CLARA IF YOU HURT HER, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU," Pansy screamed as she already walked out.

"How do you know?" I asked softly

"How do I know?" "How do I fucking know? She was in nothing laying on top of his chest. Both of them sound asleep flustered and sweaty. That's how I know" she cried more replaying the image in her head.

I brought her into a tight hug "I'm sorry pansy.. really sorry."

"She never loved me ... the only person who I feel has truly loved me is

You.."

"As a friend of course.." she nudged herself more into me.

"I do, I love you more than anything pans.." I almost cried ... I hate seeing her hurt.

"It was a one-sided love..." she whispered

She pulled away and held my hands.

"We are gonna talk about our relationships, especially you and mattheos."

"Oh please, I don't like him, like that..."

"Oh darling .. everyone sees how you look at him, Everyone sees how he looks at you."

As of by, providence, or just a plain coincidence, he walked Into the room at that moment immediately their eyes locked, pansy watched as her face grew red.

"I told you so" pansy muttered nudging me.

"Shut up" I nudged back.

"So, who are we talking about? And who broke Pansys heart" mattheo jumped on the bed with a bunch of snacks.

He is perfect...

Pansy smiled and grabbed a tub of ice cream and started eating it.

"Just talking about"

"You" pansy blurted with a mouth full of ice cream.

I glared at her "what? If I can't have my happy ending I'm going to at least let my best friend.." pansy.

I shook my head and smiled back at her turning to mattheo.

"I say we all watch a film ... comfort pansy, Me, Blaise, Theodore, Clara, Enzo, Draco."

"Oh and of course Athena" mattheo suggested

"It's up to pansy" I turned to her

"Let's do it, As long as it's a horror" she pointed out.

Mattheo nodded and went off to get the film and others, Clara walked back in with a huge smile.

"What are you happy about?" Pansy said with a bit of attitude-

"Don't worry" Clara said and sat down.

"Well, now I am worrying!" Pansy yelled and smacked Clara.

She did that for at least 20 minutes until Clara still didn't say anything so she gave up and waited, we told Clara what we were doing after everyone else arrived and sat down.

Mattheo walked in with a stack of horror films and placed them in front of pansy.

She scanned over them with her finger until she stopped at one, "this one! Nightmare on elm street"