9,

~2 MONTH LATER~

"Leave me be," walking to the library I argued with Mattheo who was non-stop bothering me.

"We haven't even said a word for two months, You expect me to keep letting you ignore me!" He snapped and grabbed my arm turning me around.

"I gotta go mattheo" I softly took my arm out of his grasp and gave him a side look.

He pushed me against the corridor wall with his arm,

"What the hell mattheo," I said in a yelling whispering tone.

"You don't wanna speak to me, that's fine." He said and looked at my lips and crashed them onto mine.

I leaned forward to deepen the kiss and he pulled back and pushed me back into the wall, Not hard tho.

"Have fun ignoring me, Reid" he said softly and walked off.

"Just bloody leave me be !"

"Why should I do that?" He turned to the side parting his mouth waiting for an answer with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I hate you!"

"Don't think I like you anymore than you like me, Reid."

I scoffed and leaned off the wall and went into the library where I originally was supposed to be heading.

I saw familiar ginger sitting at one of the library tables reading with an empty seat across from him.

I walked up and stood behind the chair in front of him.

"Mind if I join?" I asked nicely.

~RON'S POV~

"Mind if I join?" A soft voice asked nicely.

I knew it was her, By the perfume she wears by her voice, Just by her presence.

I looked up from the book I was reading.

"Uhm yeah of course," I said with a smile.

She pulled out the seat and held her sort skirt and she sat down so it didn't slide up.

I wouldn't mind seeing-

Bloody hell Ron stop thinking like that.

"I didn't know you the Ronald bilius Weasley read," she said then covered her mouth.

"I didn't know I knew your middle name either-" she said with shock.

Yeah, little do you know, You knew everything about me...

"Uhm yeah I read, Surprising I know," I said completely ignoring her she said she knew my middle name.

She huffed and put her hand on her chin.

"Any book suggestions?" She asked.

"Uhm there's one called virgins for sale, I've read it" I suggested.

"Hm, sounds interesting. I'll read it" she said and smiled.

I grabbed the book from under my little small stack of books and handed it to her.

She grabbed it and read the back of it her brows raised.

"Spice and mystery, I like it." She said softly.

"But I'll read it later, Let's go for a walk" she suggested and stood up.

"I...I'm supposed to meet Harry in" she stopped me by walking over and grabbed my arm pulling me up.