29,

Posting because everyone's pressuring me and I'll be busy.

(!)

"Explain to me why you were with those Gryffindors! You could have been outed. Malfoy your on thin ice!" Snape sat in his seat lecturing the two.

"Sir I didn't know that was going to happen...We were just walking around Hogsmeade.." Athena fiddled with the hem of her sleeve, "Athena-Ms. Reid. You have to be more careful!" He looked away from her and at Draco "As for you. You should know better by now! Detention? You should be working on that cabinet. How would your father react if he found out you were in detention again!?" Draco gave a defeated nod biting the side of his cheek.

"It wasn't his fault-" Athena began and gave Draco a side look "and it wasn't even that big of a deal.. We were caught sneaking into the.. kitchen and he took all of the blame while I went back to my dorm"

"Professor McGonagall told me-"

"She probably got it mixed up from past detention... Just don't tell you to know .. just don't tell Lucius..." she stood nervously in front of her Professor, Draco didn't say another word.

"I've given you so many chances! Next time something bad happens it's reported to your father. Now leave" Snape.

The two walked out of his office feeling defeated as always, "You shouldn't have taken the blame in there you know" Draco walked beside Athena keeping a straight face.

"I know but-"

"You don't know anything Athena! If my father hears that you out of all people saved me from getting into trouble I'm not the only one he will lay his hands on again" his nostrils flared, her eyebrows scrunched together in disbelief.

"Why the hell do you guys always bring up what he did to me. Like it's some kind of fucking weakness of mine!" Draco stepped toward her, "I'm sorry okay, I don't want you to hurt Athena!"

"Okay so bring up the fact your father raped me then? Hm?"

"Be quiet" he gritted just teeth pulling her into an empty corridor, "You can't just say that loud as day anyone could be listening"

She chuckled at him, "How would you like if I brought up the fact your father hits you?"

"Just stop.."

"Why? Why should I stop? You never stop and thought about how you bring that up makes me feel" Athena crossed her arms looking up at the blonde boy.

"Shut up"

"Why-"

"Just shut up Athena-"

"No-"

"Now-"

"Athena be quiet this is the last time I'm telling you-"

"I'd like to see you make me" she shook her head with a small laugh at the boy in front of her. "I'm sure he would love to see that" Draco looked at mattheo who was focused on a book walking down the corridor.

"Wait what-" he caught Athena off by crashing his lips onto her lips, he caressed her cheek deepening their kiss Athena pulled away hitting his chest. Mattheo cleared his throat.

"Sorry to ruin your moment... I just wanted to give you this... It's not a gift it's something if our-of yours don't open it around him" he looked Malfoy up and down.

Mattheo clapped his hands together, "Did Athena tell you what we did in the three broomsticks?" He smiled asking Draco.

"Draco don't..Don't listen to him"