15,

"Well, Well, Well"

and mattheo sprung up from his bed to see Blaise standing there.

"Oh, Uhm hey," I said awkwardly.

"Wheres Draco, Didn't you go to Paris last night?"He asked.

"Oh shove off Blair zucchini," I said and rolled my eyes.

Mattheo laughed as to what I called him.

Blaise crossed his arms and pouted like a three-year-old, "why is it always me who gets the nicknames and gets picked on"

"Shut up, We love you Zab- Zucchini," I said and smiled softly.

"Why did you even come here?" Mattheo asked.

"Oh, Draco said he has something important to talk about with you, Apparently it's urgent," he said.

"What the hell, You should have told us if it's urgent," I said then walked out dragging mattheo with me.

"you're still wearing my sweater" he whispered as all the boys watched us go to Draco's dorm.

"Does it look like I care, You said to keep it so I'm going to admire it and not keep it locked away in my drawer" I said as we walked into Draco's dorm.

"Fair enough.."

"Well, you finally here," he said and threw his hands up in the air.

"Lock the door and cast muffilato" he added.

I looked at mattheo confused and he nodded for me to do what Draco says.

I locked the door them cast the charm.

I sat at the edge of Draco's bed "so what is it?"

He paced back and forth nervously, But he was also scared.

"So, You know mattheos father" he finally said and mattheo shot his attention up to Him.

"Tom riddle, Aka no nose," I asked.

He rolled his eyes at the name and nodded.

"What does he have to do with this" mattheo asked.

"Well, See you know those meetings all of our parents used to go to when we first attended Hogwarts," Draco asked.

We both nodded.

"Those are called death eater meetings, They go there and speak to no-nos- I mean Voldemort, Except mattheo your father is back to his original self" he added.

I felt myself get goosebumps all over my skin.

Yeah, Not the good kind.

"Your crazy, Why the fuck would you bring that up to her" mattheo snapped at Draco.

"What, no it's fine," I said reassuringly.

"He ordered me too," Draco said firmly.

"Your father".

Mattheo started pacing back and forth as I sat on the edge of Draco's bed watching them give each other glares, It was pretty tense.

"Can someone bloody explain what's going on!" I finally yelled at the two.

"Yeah, Go on Draco explain to her how she most likely is going to have to become one of those Nasty little twats" Mattheo snarled.

"a death eater?" I blinked fast shocked

"Are you that slow!" Draco snapped.

"Yes, a death eater!"

I flinched from him yelling.