10,

I started to doze off we heard a knock at the door, I sat up covering myself with the sheets and looked at Draco.

"Who is it?" I said in a whispering tone.

He shrugged and got up and put some gray sweat pants on without a shirt and opened the door.

I couldn't see who it was but by Draco's expression, he was annoyed with who it was.

"She isn't yours, She can fuck whoever she wants, and you act like you didn't fuck that girl that was on your lap," Draco said.

"She didn't fuck you, your lying, and the girl she's.." he stopped talking.

It was mattheo, of course, mattheo.

I rolled my eyes at my thoughts.

"What does he want!" I yelled to Draco.

"He wants to talk," Draco said and turned away from the door, mattheo walked in like he was invited and welcomed.

I still had the sheets covering me.

"Get the hell out," Draco said to mattheo.

"You fucked that piece of shit," Mattheo said after he saw me in the sheets.

"Yes?" I said questioningly.

"But he, His father hurt you," he said.

"That's seriously your fucking excuse?" I snapped.

Dracos eyes widened and he backed up leaning on his dresser with his arms crossed.

"Don't raise your voice, Reid" he said firmly ignoring my question.

"Awh are you my daddy? Telling me what to do and what not to do?" I said.

Draco rolled his eyes at my daddy comment and went into his bathroom.

"As Draco said, You fucked that girl, and why would it even matter we aren't together. We aren't a thing we fucked once. Your the one that said we couldn't tell anyone about it. So I'm going to do me and you are going to do you. No matter how jealous you get or how jealous I--I mean or how jealous anyone else gets.." I snapped at him completely forgetting Draco was in the other room.

"You two fucked" Draco said walking out of the bathroom.

"We-"

"It's okay" he replied shaking his head.

"Don't act so surprised, She wants the whole friend group for all we know. She's a dirty little slut. She's fucked pansy, Clara, me, you, That's all I know for now" mattheo says with a sarcastic smile.

"Fuck you," I said back to him with a small voice crack.

"You already did, Never again." He replied.

"First off don't ever call her that you pathetic selfish bastard, Second she and pansy have been doing that since the 3rd year and Clara was once WITH pansy, Does that get under your skin mattheo," Draco said defending me.

He rolled his eyes and went to say something but walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Draco scratched his head and walked over and sat back where he was.

"I'm sorry," I said to him.

"What for?" He asked confused.

"Mattheo"

"It's fine, he just can't stand to see you even looking at someone else," he said and laid down patting his chest for me to lay down.