12,

~20 MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME~

"Pansy are you ready?!" I yelled at her doing her makeup in the mirror, "Hermione's gonna be there," she said and finished putting on lip gloss.

"Oh fucking well let's go so we can get good seating," I said dragging her out of our dorm.

______

"Up there," I said pointing to a few open spots, We went and sat down waiting for the game to start.

"Mind if I join you" I and pansy looked up to see Luna Lovegood,"Sure," I said smiling, Pansy rolled her eyes.

"I'm here to watch Blaise play," she said, I and pansy looked at each other and rose our brows.

"Oh ok," I replied: The game started, They introduced Ravenclaws first, Then Slytherins.

I, Pansy, and Luna cheered loudly when Mattheo, Clara, Draco, Theodore, And Blaise came out.

My eyes were hooked on mattheo, He looked amazing in his quidditch gear, He made eye contact with me before the game started and winked. I looked away and diverted my attention to everyone else.

Round one went by and no one caught the snitch.

~ROUND TWO~

"Oh, oh, oh Is Chang gonna catch the snitch" lee yelled into the mic as Cho chased the snitch, She almost caught it when Clara bumped into her with her broom.

She started to chase the snitch as lee yelled into the mic, "Adams is closer than ever!" Lee yelled again.

Clara was inches away from the golden snitch, She reached out as far as she could and grabbed it.

"AND SHE CAUGHT IT" lee jumped into the air, Me and pansy jumped up and started screaming in excitement, luna clapped softly.

"THAT'S MY GIRL," I said then whistled.

"WOO HOO" yelled pansy.

We ran down to the side of the field, Everyone on the team was hugging her and congratulating her.

She ran over to us, We gave her a huge hug.

"Good job Clara," I said smiling, "Thank you!" She said and smiled back, we walked over to the boys and gave them all hugs.

"Good job guys," I said to them.

"PARTY IN THE SHARED COMMON ROOM LATER!!" Blaise yelled as he walked into the locker room taking off his gear, I and pansy went to our dorms to get into something to wear.

"Okay so, Dark green dress or skirt and matching top?" She said holding out the two outfits and switching them from in front of her, "The dark green dress all the way," I said and smiled.

She put on the little dark green dress then walked out and did a little spin.

"You look amazing!" I said then went and changed into my dress.

It was just a plain black one.

I walked out and did a twirl-like pansy, "Now you look amazing" she smiled.

"Hermione is gonna be all over you tho!" I complimented, her cheeks turned a crimson red.

"Oh shit, We have to get the drinks" Pansy went wide eyed, "Well let's go dummy,"

We got the drinks from a hidden stash we had in the kitchen, Luckily the elf's let us pass sense I see them almost every day.

We walked into the shared common room with the drinks, Music was already blaring, Green lights.

The song I and mattheo had danced to together at the last party was playing, Of course, it was.

I and pansy got comfortable.

We sat with our friends.

Neville walked over and handed Blaise something then quickly walked off.

"What's that," I asked.

"Muggle weed, Nev has a good stash," he said and started rolling it, Everyone was shocked but not surprised he is really really into plants.

Blaise lit it then passed it around, This stuff is relaxing as hell.

I hit it then passed it around and like always after a few hits and a few drinks I get up to dance.

I was dancing slowly to the English parts.

As the Spanish parts came on I was slowly swaying my hips and I felt a pair of big hands hold the side of my waist firmly moving sideways in sync with the music.

I bit my lip.

"How the hell do you make me feel like this," I said still dancing with him.

Mattheo put a finger on my lips to shush me and just dance "don't worry about that"

We danced until the song was over.

After that, we backed away from each other and went back to our friends, I sat on Clara's lap

"Let's play spin the bottle but, When you spin the bottle if it lands on you the person then you give them a truth or dare, if it's a truth they take the serum" Enzo suggested.

He's always coming up with things to do since he's gotten here, he's pretty fun from what I've seen.

He grabbed an empty bottle and put it in the middle, Everyone gathered around it, I still sitting on Clara's lap but now on the ground.

"Pull down your dress Reid," Mattheo clenched his jaw scratching his chin, I gave him the middle finger then went back to talking with the group

Draco wouldn't look at me at all, I think he was mad at me for some reason.

"I'll go first," he said then spun
the bottle, Out of everyone it could have landed on It landed on me.

He rolled his tongue on the side of his cheek.

"Truth or dare," he asked.

"Truth,"

Shit, why did I say that?

Enzo handed me the serum I drank it and waited for Draco to ask something. Please don't be about Ron, please don't be about Ron, please don't—

"Did you and Ron kiss when you went to 'talk'?" he raised both his brows quickly rolling his tongue on the side of his cheek.

Everyone's attention diverted on me.