14,

(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, and I'm sorry you got your hopes high for Draco and mattheo:)

I was sat propped up on the bed.

"Do we have your consent?" Draco and mattheo said in unison.

"Sorry what?"

"You heard him" mattheo answered.

"For the living hell."

I sat there and took a few minutes to myself, the boys getting eager each minute.

"Fine, You have my consent," I said quiet but loud enough for them to hear me.

Just then Draco grabbed his arm as if someone had stabbed him, "fuck" he muttered under his breath.

"I...I gotta go" Draco said and walked out of the room with no explanation.

"Your still free right," I said to mattheo and bit my bottom lip.

"Fuck yes," he said then bent down and crashed his lips onto mine.

We took all of our clothes off trying not to break our passionate kissing.

He started kissing down my stomach while massaging my breast.

I let out a soft moan.

Just then we were interrupted again.

We were both naked, But mattheo was covering me.

"Oh, what the hell Parkinson," he said annoyed.

"What's up with Hermione?" I said awkwardly,

"She's here-" she turned to let Hermione in,
"So just let everyone see my ass?" Mattheo rolled his eyes and stood up facing me than covering us up with the quilt.

"You know, Draco bailed... Hermione, would you mind watching? Whilst Pansy joins.?"

Hermione rose a brow then looked at Pansy, "sure, as long as she isn't too tired after and I can have my turn." She looked at Pansy then looking at the bed sighting a yes. "Plus I've made scenarios about this" she turned pink at the embarrassment.

"Well, sure I guess" mattheo looked back at Pansy who was already getting undressed and Hermione who was sitting in the armchair across the room.

Pansy locked the door and walked over to us gesturing for mattheo to move.

He rolled his eyes and moved from me and sat down in an armchair on the other side of the room.

My breathing became heavier and faster.

Pansy never failed to take my breath away, But
I could never have something serious with her and she knows she couldn't either.

Everyone in the room was naked beside Her-mione she had a short skirt and her buttons on her shirt were undone.

"Y'all are awkward" Hermione got up and turned on some slow tunes and sat back down bringing them awkwardness down with her.

The sexual tension was immaculate.

Pansy walked over to the bed and sat on my lap, She started kissing down my neck leaving marks.

She smashed her lips onto mine and started bucking her hips back and forth onto our bare selves.

We both moaned into each other's mouths.

I looked over to see mattheo watching us and stroking his length.

Pansy stopped bucking her hips and slid down a bit and stuck two fingers into me curling them upwards.

"Oh Fuck" I moaned and arched my back a little-