Gimme love >:( (karl)

"Thanks for coming to the stream, bye!" you heard from the next room, and you faintly registered Karl finally turning all of his equipment off, but you ignored it, your fingers typing quickly to reach the 10,000 word count on your essay. You were at 9300 words, but none of the sentences you wrote were making any sense.

The door creaked open, and you heard Karl sigh. "Are you still writing that?"

You nodded, not taking your eyes off the screen. This essay had to be done, even if your boyfriend was going to be stupidly clingy. He huffed and settled down next to you, lying down on the bed. You could've moved to your table and got him to leave you alone, but you couldn't help but move closer when he grabbed your leg and cuddled it. "Karl...I need to finish this, ok?"

"Yeah, whatever," he answered back, words slightly muffled from the fact his face was squidged into your thigh.

You hit 9500 words, and your celebratory smile was met with a hopeful glance from Karl, until you shook your head and he sank back down, pouting. Laughing, you ruffled his hair, holding back a grin from how he melted into your touch, and started to type even quicker. If you didn't finish soon, he was going to be a drama queen and wrench the laptop out of your hands. He moved upwards, arms now wrapped around your stomach. "Are you done yet?" he asked, glancing at your screen. "Wow, that's a lot of words."

"Just..." you checked the word count. "400 more. Be patient, idiot."

"But I want cuddles nooooow." He somehow managed to squeeze you even closer, holding on as if you were trying to run away. Rolling your eyes, you started typing even faster, not caring about the fact that your sentences were starting to sound weirder and weirder. Your professor would just have to deal with that.

You bent your head down, giving him a kiss on the head, hoping he would stop begging for attention. It failed obviously, and he moved even further up, slotting his face into your neck. He gave you soft kisses there, willing you to hurry up. "Go, go, go," he whispered.

"I'm trying."

He waited patiently for about 10 seconds before kissing you on the neck again. You ignored it as best as you could, willing your brain to come up with sentences quicker, typing faster and faster until-

"YES!" you cried out, saving the document. "I did it!"

Karl made a celebratory noise, grabbing the laptop and moving it away from you. Beaming, he pulled you down to lie with him, pushing your bodies closer and closer until you were practically sharing body heat. He let out a content sigh, nuzzling into your neck. "Finally," he mumbled, and you ran your fingers through his hair, humming in response.

Finally.

(A/N-thank you so much for reading and voting I appreciate it! You can request stuff if you want btw:))