Vulnerable. (yandere george part 3)

Requested by honkbailee_ (i think this is your first request ever so thank you!!) I hope you enjoy :)) Also, be prepared for a WHOLE lot of yandere chapters after this :D

Everything hurt and burned at the same time, your joints aching even though you remained perfectly still. Shivering, you didn't know whether to snuggle into the covers or throw them off, simultaneously boiling and freezing. George's arms around you didn't help either, making you feel even more claustrophobic.

Your movement must have woken George up, and he murmured something, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "What the hell, it's like 4 am? Why are you-oh my god." His hand rest against your forehead, the cold soothing, and you leaned into his touch without thinking. He kept it there, looking down at your feverish state. "You're sick. Why? I've-I've looked after you, haven't I?"

You coughed, a scratchy feeling in your throat, not able to answer his question. In response, he grabbed you by the head, pulling you up into a sitting position violently, ignoring your protests. "I've been looking after you, haven't I?"

Nodding frantically and ignoring the pounding in your head, you flopped back down onto the bed when he let go, barely able to keep your eyes open, let alone engage in a conversation with him. He muttered to himself, his hands gripping onto his hair and pulling, clearly frustrated. Good. That's what he deserved.

"Stay." He glared at you as if you had a choice, and exited the room, even slamming and locking the door behind him. It wasn't like you even had the strength to escape.

You had been dozing for however long, eyes closed and breaths shallow, when a damp cloth was dropped onto your forehead, ice-cold water dripping down your neck. Your eyes shot open, blearily searching for the source. George looked down at you, actually looking somewhat concerned, holding a bottle in his other hand. You could vaguely recognise that it was medicine and whimpered, shaking your head at him.

"Turns out sleeping drugs can make you sick if you take them too often. You just wouldn't listen, and I needed to make you behave because you do love me, I know you do-it's not my fault you're sick!" He almost seemed surprised at his own outburst, shaking his head and opening the bottle, pouring some of the contents into the lid. Then he held it over your mouth, sighing when you clamped it shut. "You have to be good, ok?" He pushed back the hair that had stuck to your face, readjusting the damp cloth on your forehead gently, almost...caring in a way.

It reminded you of how he was before.

The realisation echoed around your head, and taking advantage of your distracted state, George poured the medicine down your throat, patting your shoulder when you grimaced. "Good, good. Now you'll get better."

He turned to move, his hand leaving your shoulder, and you clung onto him unconsciously, the fear of being left alone much more important than the fear of him. Your mind wasn't working properly anyway.

"Stay? Please?"

Smiling at you, in a way that reminded you of "normal" George, he sat back down, holding the hand that you had reached out with. He hummed a song under his breath, thumb rubbing circles onto your hand.

You missed the way he hid the label of the bottle from you, the way he smiled when you had taken the medicine, the way he looked at you while you slept, unaware of the fact you weren't going to get better.

Ever.

(A/N-i think I should just accept that yandere is now my speciality lmao

(A/N-i think I should just accept that yandere is now my speciality lmao. Also, I was checking through my followers, and I can see that you guys are like 2-3 years younger than me?? i literally turned 16 two months ago but I already feel old lol :0)

!!if you have any requests for preferences pls feel free to share!!