Special recipe. (yandere niki)

!!small mention of self harm here!!

Fragments of porcelain flung across the room when you threw the plate, cookies crumbling all on the floor. You took it a step further, grabbing the cup of tea she had brewed for you, dropping that as well, boiling hot tea seeping into your socks. Still, you stood where you were, defiantly staring at Niki.

"Y/N, please stop, I made that for you," she pleaded, eyes flicking from the mess on the floor to you.

"I don't care! You kidnapped me, you think I care about your stupid food?"

Her gaze hardened for a second, before she crouched onto the floor, grabbing a shard of glass, gripping it tightly enough that blood spurted out from her hand. You blinked, surprised, hand reaching out to stop her from hurting herself. She smiled up at you, eyes sad. "This is what you want, right?"

"No, wait stop-"

She pulled the glass across her skin, blood welling up where she cut it, hissing in pain. "This is-this is what you want."

"Stop, stop, Niki I'm sorry I'll eat your stupid food just stop doing that!" To prove your point, you sat down on the chair, heart thumping. Even if she had gone crazy over you, she was your closest friend, and seeing her hurt was the last thing you wanted. Curse your stupid sentimental heart.

"Really?" Brightening up, she threw the glass onto the floor. "I'll clean that up later."

You took a cookie from the plate you hadn't destroyed, making sure that Niki saw you eat it, nodding and smiling when she asked how it was. To be completely honest, you thought it tasted a little strange, a metallic taste lingering in your mouth as you swallowed. Still, she seemed happy about your response, so you took another, trying to avoid looking at the gash on her arm. It was still bleeding.

"Oh wait, what a waste!"

Frowning, you watched her rummage around in the fridge, pulling out a glass container filled with a dark red liquid. She opened the lid, smiling brightly at you when you gave her a questioning look.

Blood dripped into the container, filling it up even more. "Can't waste an opportunity like this!"

Your mouth went dry, the cookie suddenly struggling to go down your throat, as a horrible thought jumped into your head. Choking, you spat out the mouthful you had, gazing at the cookie you held with wide eyes. "Niki...what's-what's the recipe for these?"

"Oh, same as normal cookies. Just with a special ingredient." As she spoke, she gestured to the container, her blood still dripping into it. You let out a laugh without thinking, feeling hopeless. The world spun, and you shakily stood up, wanting to just run away-from her, from the blood, from the stupid cookies in your system. Knees buckling, you crashed to the floor, holding a trembling hand up to your mouth, cold tea leaking onto your clothes.

Niki barely caught you when you fainted.