Surprise! (eret)

For the amazing and biggest eret simp i know -fallenischaotic pls enjoy!! i hope i did your request justice :)

You logged into minecraft, tapping the table and humming a song under your breath, not surprised when Eret immediately called you. "Hi!" you joined the call, looking around the smp to see if you could spot them.

"Wait, I'm running there, stay still."

You did, waiting patiently until you could see their minecraft character in the distance, so you jumped excitedly to make sure they could see you. Smiling, you crouched in greeting, eyes widening when they dropped a flower at your feet. You pocketed it, planning to add it to your collection in your house. "Aw, Eret, you really didn't have to."

They laughed into their mic, and you could just see their smile in your head, blushing while they tried not to feel proud.

"I need to show you something."

They run off abruptly, and you followed, frowning. They sounded weirdly serious, especially when you assumed they were talking about minecraft. Gulping nervously, you narrowly dodged a skeleton while he led you further and further away from everyone else, the building starting to become a speck in the distance. "Eret...?" you asked, confused by their complete silence. "Where are we going exactly?"

Staying silent, they came to a stop, heard swivelling around a supposedly normal forest wall.

Well, with Eret, everything was always a little special.

They pressed a button that you hadn't even seen, pistons retracting to reveal a doorway, decorated with vines and flowers, a sign on the top that said both of your names with a heart. You smiled.

That smile dropped when your computer started to lag out as soon as they led you into the hidden cove, a thousand meows ringing out in game, coupled with a few other animal sounds. You looked around as best as you could, everything glitching a little, just to see the entire room swarming with animals, all of them tamed presumably by Eret. "Eret! My pc is dying-what even is this?"

"I like pets?" they answered innocently, but you knew their pc had to be just as laggy as yours.

"Can we go?" you asked, hearing the fans on your pc start to work even harder, sounding like everything was going to explode any second.

"You don't like it?" Their voice wobbled, and you knew they were doing it to make you listen to whatever they had to say, but yet you still felt too guilty to say anything mean about their army of pets. Laughing, they punched you in game-everything taking hours to load-before slowly walking towards the door. "We can leave now!"

Sighing, you followed, finally relaxing when the door shut and they led you away, into a flower forest. "So that's what you wanted to show me?"

"Well..." They paused, taking a deep breath. "Yes and no."

"What-"

"I bought tickets to visit you and the plane leaves tomorrow bye-"

They left the call, leaving you to process what they had just said. You sat in silence, the clock ticking until it hit you, the fact that Eret was actually going to visit you, actually be in front of you, face to face.

"Eret come back!" You chased their minecraft character, trying to ignore the trail of flowers they threw you.

The_Eret: Can't wait to see you <3

Y/N: shut up and answer my call >:(

(A/N-i don't have school tomorrow :D ily all <33)