Escape. (yandere quackity part 2)

Requested by Liv_Not_Found I hope you enjoy!!

With shaking hands, you gave him the plate, and he kissed you on the cheek as thanks, disappearing into his streaming room-already switching into his internet persona.

He had made you watch a few of his videos. It made you wonder if his friends-the ones who seemed so happy to talk to him, to see him-knew what he was actually like. You had to say, he was good at hiding his true personality behind autotune and stupid jokes, but you could see it. The times when he slipped out for a few seconds, eyes turning cold and all emotion draining from his face before he slapped a grin back on.

No one else seemed to have noticed the change.

His audience certainly didn't, all of the comments singing his praises about how funny he was or handsome he looked, and he made you read through most of them, thinking that maybe if you saw others practically worshipping him, you would too.

Well, today, you planned to make his audience stop worshipping him.

His streaming room was always locked, as he didn't want you to jump in, like you had threatened to the first week you were taken. You were taken out of the basement two weeks ago, and had spent all that time being on your "best behaviour" in order to gain his trust. It worked-you were now allowed more freedom, and you hadn't been threatened with the basement in a long time.

You let yourself smile, a proper one, a small click attracting your attention from the corner of the room. Looking around, you just assumed it was some bird outside, and went through the plan in your head.

First, the code for the lock. You had watched him carefully, sneaking around corners to just catch a glimpse of the code. Weirdly, it was xx-xx-xxxz, your birthday but with the last digit the wrong number. You didn't question it-maybe he thought he knew everything about you, but your birthday was xx-xx-xxxx and he clearly didn't know that. Second, the time. Today was a perfect day. Apparently, he was doing an anticipated stream, a raid or something on a kid's game (which sounded stupid to you, but you had nodded and smiled when he told you), which meant a larger audience than usual. More people to see you. And third, the execution. You would have to be quick. Jump in and scream at the camera, yell about being kidnapped and tortured by him, tell the audience to call the police and try and get it all out before he turned the stream off. You weren't against hurting him to get him away from the camera.

Tiptoeing to the door, you pressed your ear against it, hearing him talk loudly, thanking random people for gifted subs. It was now or never.

The lock was louder than you wanted it to be, clicking loudly as you pressed the buttons, and you winced, knowing that even a tiny mistake could cost your life. Your finger hovered over the last button. You had no time to hesitate, you had to do it now.

Moving quickly, you pressed the final button, flinging open the door and opening your mouth to scream only to see...him staring directly at you, fingers laced together.

You mouth fell closed.

"Cameras, sweetie," he laughed and your eyes flicked to his screen, seeing that there was no stream. All the life drained out of you, and you fell onto the floor, knees buckling. "You really thought I wouldn't see you?"

"B-but-"

"You really thought I wouldn't know your birthday? I changed the lock so that you would get the hint to not run away! Poor, stupid Y/N."

You stared at the ground, not wanting to see his face. You knew exactly what it would be. It was the same every single time you failed to run away. The same, twisted, terrifying smile.

A hand wrapped around your neck, violently squeezing and making you look into his eyes. "Did you really think I was that stupid?" he hissed out, his hold becoming tighter. You spluttered, trying to shake your head, tears forming in the corner of your eyes. He didn't let go, black spots dancing in your vision and you saw him smile, sadistic joy etched into every corner of his face.

This is gonna scar, you thought, letting yourself go limp.

There was no point in fighting.

(A/N-WHY DO I FIND WRITING THIS STUFF EASIER THAN FLUFF???)