Personal pillow (techno)

Requested by KnightTimeNow i hope you enjoy!! she/her and mentions of period btw :))

Gritting your teeth, you debated just screaming into your pillow, even though that probably wouldn't help at all. You cuddled the pillow instead, squeezing it tightly and wondering why god had cursed you with periods.

Tears welled up in your eyes as another bout of cramps started up, and you sighed, curling in on yourself.

The door creaked open, and you peeked out from behind the pillow, seeing Techno looking confused. "You...ok?" he asked, sitting down on the bed next to you. You ignored him, squeezing the pillow tighter to yourself, struggling to breathe due to the pain. If you were going to be totally honest, you weren't exactly sure you could hold a conversation without crying in the middle of it.

Techno reached out and grabbed the pillow, trying to pull it away from you. In response, you clung to it tighter. "Techno, you dickhead!" He let go at your outcry, looking even more confused, and held up his arms in mock surrender.

You loved him but he was on thin ice.

"Leave me alone," you murmured, squishing your face into the pillow. He didn't, which meant you couldn't wallow in your pain alone and cry.

Tentatively, he shuffled closer, laying down and placing an arm around your body, pulling you in. "No."

You didn't have the strength to fight back, so you just didn't cuddle back, trying to take deep breaths. Still, your uterus apparently hated you, so it cramped harder, and you couldn't hold back a whimper. Peeling back the pillow away from your face, Techno blinked confusedly when he saw your tear-stained face, before softening and gently rubbing the tears away. "Idiot, why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause it hurts!" you whined, slapping his hand away. He didn't get the message, instead sitting up and placing you in his lap, rubbing your back comfortingly.

"Is that...better?"

And as much as you hated to admit it, it was better, so you rested your head on his shoulder, nodding slowly. He let out a laugh, immediately stopping when you narrowed your eyes at him. "I'm much better than the pillow, right?"

"Whatever."

Raising an eyebrow, he turned to move away from you, smirking when you clung to him. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

(A/N-had to use my own experience with periods here so sorry if it's not accurate to you

(A/N-had to use my own experience with periods here so sorry if it's not accurate to you...i hope you enjoyed anyways!!)

!!oneshot requests very very much appreciated :)!!