You love me. (yandere fundy)

The clock ticked, and you honestly didn't know whether it had been minutes or hours since he had sent you down the basement. You curled in on yourself, holding back a sob. It was crazy to you, but you wanted to be back upstairs, even if it meant spending hours with him.

A head poked out of the door, cold eyes glaring at you. He shut the door behind him, and you sat up quickly, heart thumping.

You should've learnt to not say no to him, you knew how much it upset his stupid little brain when you rejected his advances. To him, you were already his, so you saying no was just not an option. It hurt to keep letting him kiss or cuddle against you, but it was better than this.

His silence unnerved you.

"F-Fundy?"

"You love me." He stared at you, eye twitching erratically. His fists clenched and unclenched, itching to hit something-probably you. "You love me."

"I-I do," you answered, eyes locked onto his hands that looked ready to strike.

"Look at me when I speak."

Your head shot up, and you struggled to maintain eye contact, whole body trembling. Taking a step forward, he wrapped his fingers around your neck, not squeezing but holding them there. "You love me."

You stayed silent, not knowing whether to just blindly agree to what he was saying or not. He swung his arm back, punching you in the face as hard as he could, and your nose started to bleed, dripping down your face. "ANSWER ME!"

"Y-yes, I do."

"So why do you push me away? I know you love me, I know you do. Why do you say no?" His head fell against your shoulder, resting against there, soft kisses being placed along your collarbone. You resisted the urge to pull away, keeping your feet rooted in place. "Answer me."

"I'm not good with relationships," you lied, praying he would accept that. "You're the first person I've dated."

That was also a lie but he didn't have to know that.

He practically collapsed against you, knocking both of you onto the floor with a loud crash, you taking the brunt of the fall. Rolling your eyes, you looked down, seeing him cuddling you, eyes closed but cling tightly onto you. He almost looked...sweet. Normal. You ran your fingers through his hair, sighing when he practically purred in happiness.

If only he was always like this.

(A/N-can you tell I'm running out of ideas yet? my yandere playlist has been on repeat for like the past 6 hours lmao)