Safe with me. (yandere minx)

You clutched your bag tighter, looking around you. Something just felt off. Since you had started walking home, you couldn't shake off the feeling that you were being watched, eyes peeking at you from every corner. Taking a deep breath, you braced yourself to run, wanting to get home where it was safe.

A finger tapped your shoulder, and you shrieked, ready to fight off whatever criminal had come to kill you, only to see a girl smiling at you instead.

"Oh, ok, I just wanted to come say hi, jeez," she laughed, resting her hand on your shoulder before leaning in to whisper in your ear. "There was some guy following you, I thought I'd come warn you."

You sighed. "Thank you, uh, if you wouldn't mind, could you stay with me for a bit? I just don't feel safe."

"Duh, I was planning to walk you home. I'm not leaving you to get eaten by some creep."

Laughing, you started to walk, letting her follow you. She seemed nice enough, and anyway, someone who was willing to warn you about a creep was clearly a good person. The feeling that you were being followed remained however, and you checked behind your shoulder again, frowning when you were met with an empty street.

"Something wrong?" she asked, looking around the area like you were.

"I don't know it just feels like someone's following me, you know?" you let out an awkward laugh, shivering. "It's probably nothing." Shrugging her shoulders, she took the lead for you, walking confidently in front as you tagged along, checking behind you constantly.

"Wait, this isn't the way to my house!" you called out, as she turned down a dark alleyway, a separate direction to where you lived.

"Shortcut!" she called back, gesturing for you to follow, so you did, the uneasy feeling only growing, making it more and more difficult for you to walk.

Suddenly, you stopped walking completely, waiting for her to realise and turn around. "H-how do you know where I live?"

You looked up at her, eyes wide. She just laughed at you, shaking her head. "I know everything about you, Y/N."

Taking a step back, you braced yourself to run, adrenaline coursing through your veins. Instead, something heavy collided with your head, making you crash to the floor violently, and you cried out in pain, everything throbbing and hurting all at once. Loud laughter echoed in the night, and you begged silently for someone, anyone to hear you, forgetting that you were in an alleyway, where no one in their right mind would go.

"I'm Minx, by the way." She strolled over to you, a brick in her hands, stained with your blood. "Thought you'd like to know, since we're going to be spending a lot of time together."

"Wait, no-"

The brick crashed down onto your head, and you went limp, completely helpless

(A/N-i have been writing yandere since 12pm. It is now almost 5pm what am i doing with my life lmao)