Forgive me. (yandere badboyhalo)

A hand stroked the tears away from your cheek, gentle and soft, but ice cold. You flinched away from it, images of wat had just happened flashing through your mind. Bad shushed you, moving closer. "It's ok, it's ok. I'm here. You're safe."

"Y-you-" Choking on your words, you tried to distance yourself, hands held up to keep him away. "I saw-saw you-what the hell is wrong with you?"

"He was trying to hurt you, Y/N." Bad stopped wiping your tears away, instead sitting down in front of you, looking hopeless. "I didn't know how else to stop him."

You frowned. So your best friend, someone you had known for years had been trying to hurt you? As if. This was probably some lie Bad had constructed to defend what he had just done. "You-you killed him." Tears started to flow out of your eyes again, and you wiped them away, frustrated. You had seen it all. Bad was good with knives, everyone knew that, but the way he easily sliced through Dream's neck showed he didn't just throw them. Who knew how many people he had done that too before? Your hands instinctively went to your neck, eyes flicking down to the knife on the floor.

Dried blood covered the blade, and you gagged, remembering the way Dream seemed to almost drown in his own blood.

"Y/N, there are things you don't know about Dream. He was-he was planning on hurting you and your family." Bad pushed the knife away from your viewpoint, clasping your chin and making you look at him instead. "He had a suicide letter ready to kill himself after killing you."

"No..."

This couldn't be true...right? Dream was your best friend, he could never have plans to kill you. But Bad seemed so convincing, eyes full of sorrow and begging for forgiveness, genuine despair at having to kill another. "I can show you the letter if you want to...it's disturbing, though."

He pulled a bloodstained envelope out of his pocket, and you could see the signature on the back. It was Dream's.

Holding back tears again, you shook your head. "Ok. Ok. I believe you. But why didn't you-"

"Don't worry about that."

You shut your mouth, surprised. That...didn't sound like Bad. His voice had changed, going deeper and sounding harsher, almost commanding you to not question anything and listen to him instead. Weird. Letting him move to sit next to you, you let him rest his head on your shoulder with a sigh, his hand resting on top of yours. "It was difficult. I really didn't want to." His voice was back to normal, almost begging for forgiveness now.

"I don't think I can forgive you right now."

He took a deep breath, and you assumed he was accepting your decision, before he erupted into laughter, clutching his stomach. "My mistake. I'm not giving you an option."

Eyes widening, you leapt up to your feet, taking tentative steps back from him. Still laughing like a maniac, he jumped up as well, knife twirling in his hand. You turned to run, making two steps before a hand wrapped around your arm, yanking you back and onto the floor, the knife now twirling in your face. "You should've just forgiven me first, then we wouldn't have to do this." He huffed, a hand on your neck. "Sweet dreams."

The handle of the knife smashed into your head, and the world spun before your eyes closed, everything turning to black.

(A/N-thank you for reading!)