Tag-along (techno)

Requested by KnightTimeNow i hope you enjoy!!

You folded your arms, frowning at your boyfriend, who was currently holding tightly onto you, refusing to let you out of bed. And you had to get ready for work.

"Techno..."

"Nope," he answered sleepily, voice muffled since it was shoved into your side.

Trying to shove him away, you glanced at the clock. "Techno, I have to be there in thirty minutes!"

He grumbled again, but released his grip, letting you wriggle free and jump onto your feet, turning back and expecting to see him wallowing in his sadness.

He was not.

Surprisingly, he was on his feet as well, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes while leaning on the headboard, but still, he was standing and awake. You blinked at him before you started to change into your work uniform, even more confused when he joined you, changing out of his pyjamas. You adjusted your apron, struggling to tie the back.

He tied it for you, resting his head on your shoulder when he was done.

"Techno, what-what happened? Are you ok?"

"Bit rude." He yawned, gently guiding you towards the kitchen. "You've got work right? Get ready then."

"Who's the rude one now?" you mumbled under your breath, opening the fridge and taking out the milk and cereal, with Techno holding onto your other hand-which made everything a little more difficult. "Wait, I don't have time!" you cried out, realising you had to be there in ten minutes.

Shoving both the cereal box and milk into the fridge due to your panic, you ran to the door, hastily shoving your shoes on, not even pausing when Techno joined you, moving at a speed you never saw him reach in the mornings. "Woah, slow down, jesus christ." He opened the door for you, holding back a laugh when you sped out the door, practically running.

It was frustrating when he easily caught up to you, even in his half-asleep state-in fact, so frustrating that you didn't even consider why he was joining you until you actually reached work.

Opening the door and hearing the bell echo throughout the shop, it finally hit you that Techno was...well, there. He interlocked his fingers with yours again, rubbing your hand with his thumb. "I've actually never come to your work."

You stayed silent, moving away from him and behind the counter, pointing at the stool nearby, gesturing for him to sit. He obliged, looking confused. Smiling, you grabbed your notepad from the shelf, pencil poised. "And what can I get for you, sir?" Morning shifts meant no one would even think of coming to your work, so you could mess around like this. He blushed, pink dust spread over his cheeks, fingers tip-tapping on the table absent-mindedly.

"Whatever you recommend."

You could feel his eyes on you as you worked, wide and curious at whatever you were doing. When you did finally place his drink in front of him, you could practically see his eyes light up.

It was a simple latte, nothing special really. Except for the fact you had made pig latte art, the milk foam forming your best rendition of his minecraft skin. He looked at it, and then you, and then the drink again, his smile growing wider each time. It took everything in you not to jump up and down in joy at his happiness. He moved his head down, closer to the drink and gazed at it.

"I don't want to drink it."

Maybe he loved that drink more than he loved you...

(A/N-i was searching for pig latte art and then ended up down a rabbit hole of adorable latte art lmao :)

(A/N-i was searching for pig latte art and then ended up down a rabbit hole of adorable latte art lmao :)...also I'm not that proud of this chapter lmao i hope you still enjoyed <3)