Both of us. (yandere quackity x yandere reader)

Requested by writseo i hope you enjoy! Also I'm going to avoid yandere quackity now, I don't want to be stuck writing him :)

The news blabbed on about some disappearances or another while you scrubbed your schoolbag frantically, panic starting to rise. He said he liked your bag. He said it was cute. He said he liked it. You needed it clean.

The stain finally washed out, and you relaxed, glancing at the TV. A picture of a schoolgirl-from your school actually-was on the screen, the reporter urging everyone who had information on her whereabouts to phone in. Biting back a grin, you entertained the idea of calling in, telling the poor person who picked up the exact details of where she was, her body rotting in some river somewhere, probably being pushed further and further away by the flow.

But that would be self-sabotage.

"And another disappearance in this area is the disappearance of Ian Fitzgerald, last seen at 4pm after school. This case is-"

You zoned out, furrowing your brow. He...he was the person who sat next to you in English. This disappearance wasn't your doing-you only attacked people who went near your Quackity, he was just annoying and persistent in asking you on a date.

A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts, and you slung your bag across your shoulder, going to unlock the door and seeing-

"Quackity!" your heart raced, a blush spreading across your face. "N-nice to see you!"

"Yeah, do you wanna walk to school together?"

Pure euphoria spread through your veins, but the TV blabbed on about the disappearance of Ian, and you hurriedly switched it off, smiling at him. However, instead of smiling back at you, he scowled. Your heart dropped. How had you already messed up?

"Do you care about him?" he asked. When you blinked at him, he moved closer, closing the door behind him. "I said-do you care about him? His disappearance?"

"N-no, he was annoying," you answered, feeling dizzy from how close he was. It was intoxicating, and you longed to just move closer and hold him.

"Are you lying?"

Something glinted, and before you could register what was going on, a knife was placed against your throat, small droplets of blood forming where it dug into your skin. You smiled, eyes rolling back and you let out a sigh of content, fingers twitching. He was being protective...over you. Over you. A giggle burst out of your mouth and the knife moved away from your neck.

Opening your eyes quickly, you saw him grinning at you, a grin plastered on his face. He spun the knife in his hands, a finger trailing along the edge, his blood suddenly mixing with yours. You reached out for his hand, not wanting him to get hurt-you couldn't let him get hurt-and placed his finger in your mouth. His finger trembled in your mouth, and he suddenly slumped down, head coming down to rest on your shoulder, out of breath. "You are going to kill me, Y/N." The knife clattered to the floor as your knees buckled.

No, he was going to kill you.

His hand (the one not in your mouth) squeezed your shoulder tightly. "You don't need anyone else other than me."

You removed his finger from your mouth, blushing. "And you don't need anyone else either...right?"

"Of course. Only us two. Forever and ever."

(A/N-i listened to the fnf soundtrack while writing this idk if it affected my writing lmao also all requests are done!! So feel free to request by messaging me pls :))