Your biggest fan (techno)

Requested by KnightTimeNow i hope you enjoy!! This uses she/her pronouns btw 

You tuned into Techno's stream, tapping the table excitedly. Something was special about today's stream.

"So, uh, Y/N voiced a new character in valorant-I usually don't play valorant, but uh, you know, gotta show support."

You rolled your eyes, knowing damn well Techno was more excited than you were to see your new character, talking about how cool your character would look. And he listened to the voice lines over and over and over, even the bloopers where you fumbled your words in stupid ways.

He opened up Valorant, talking to chat while it loaded up. You waited impatiently, knowing he didn't actually know what your character looked like, just a vague idea of what it was meant to be.

"Ok, let's hop into a-" he paused, seemingly looking at the screen in awe. "That's cool. Wow, ok."

Your character twirled a knife nonchalantly on the screen, her other hand open, a glowing orb floating above it. A bodysuit covered her body, small scales glinting as she moved around, almost reptilian in a way. She switched to a gun, and Techno noted how it was cool by his standards as if your character needed his approval. A small pendant hung loose from her neck, spinning side to side as she idly fiddled with her belt, which was adorned with weapons and bottles.

Yeah, you were proud of this.

He entered a game, jumping into gameplay and constantly talking about how amazing your character was, and if you smiled and blushed, well that was nobody else's business.

"Apparently her ability is good by valorant standards, so..."

You watched with bated breath as he tried to figure out how to use it, seeing a few people I chat saying your character "wasn't anything special", but ignored it, knowing that Techno's approval was the most important in your eyes.

"Oh, I throw a bottle and then-" he threw one, silent when it smashed onto the ground and blinded everyone on the opposite team, running forward and killing a few easily. "-woah."

"Yep, yep, my character is amazing, I knew it," you said proudly, grinning at the screen as he killed more people easily. "Jesus Christ he is good at every game."

"I think I might get an ace," Techno stated. "Wait, an ace means I get to hear a special voiced line!"

You fidgeted nervously, feeling touched at his excitement. "He better win this..." you mumbled quietly, eyes following his every movement.

"YES!" he cried out, killing the last person. "Wait-wait, chat listen."

"Told you I'd win. All by myself," your character spoke coldly and confidently, a stark change from how you usually spoke. It was weird for you to hear your own voice from the game, but you still couldn't help but feel pride.

A head poked out of his streaming room door, and he gave you a quick thumbs up. "Chat wants to speak to you."

"Look, they're all being nice to you." He pointed to the screen as if you couldn't see it, messages scrolling past the screen faster than you could actually read.

"Uh-thank you everyone? I guess, I can't actually read what you're saying."

"Say the line. That's what they're saying."

You smiled, clearing your throat like you were performing something important, leaning towards the mic. "Told you I'd win. All by myself...Was that good?"

Techno nodded, smiling proudly at you and pulling you towards him, onto his lap. "I'm proud of you."

You laughed, eyes flicking to chat and trying to hold back the urge to bully him. Keyword: trying.

"Chat's calling you a simp."

"Shut up."

(A/N-uh I've never played valorant in my life I literally watched "A beginner's guide to Valorant" for this so I'm sorry if stuff isn't accurate lmao

(A/N-uh I've never played valorant in my life I literally watched "A beginner's guide to Valorant" for this so I'm sorry if stuff isn't accurate lmao. i hope you enjoyed reading and thank you! :))