Unforbidden Love

Year 854

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"No! Go! Away!" I shout as I cover my head with more of my blanket.

"It's the afternoon and you're still in bed!" I hear Jean shout from the other side of the door.

"I don't need you to be my personal wake up call in the morning, Jean!" I shout as I hear Jean sigh.

"What kind of sleep schedule were you on in Marley?" He asks as I furrow my eyebrows.

"One where I was allowed to sleep in...! Occasionally..." I say as I start to drift away.

*CREAK*

"What's your problem?! Didn't I-" I shout as I hear the door creak open. 

"Here," Jean says shoving things into my face as I huff.

"They finally retrieved your cape from Sasha's body and tried to clean it...The stains seeped in a little too long and they were unable to clear of it entirely...So, you have a Sasha stain," Jean says as I sit up and unfold the cape.

As the cape fell, the inside was stained with a dark mark on the left side.

"Oh, um, before I forget or anything, Eren said he wanted to see you down in the cells," Jean says as I dig my face into my hands.

"Why?" I ask as Jean shrugs.

"Oh yeah, like he would tell me what he wanted, especially when it comes down to you...Who knows, maybe it's just a proper greet...After all, I heard that you guys reunited in not such a pleasing way," He says as I uncover myself with the sheets. 

"And," He says as he holds out a broken blade in front of my face.

"Take it," Jean says as I glare at him.

*TOSS*

"Argh!" I grunt as Jean hits me with my long Scout Regiment jacket.

"Cover yourself before you head down," He says as I roll my eyes.

"Oh-" Jean says as I stand up and hit his arm.

"Do you ever stop? It's too early to be asking so many questions," I say as he rubs his arm.

"I was going to say that your horse is still here, not to mention, I still have stables sometimes and I always take special care of her," Jean says as I slip on my jacket.

"How sweet," I say as I walk with Jean out of my room.

"Can you give your horse a name instead of just Horse? "He asks as I run my fingers through my hair and yawn.

"Hey! What's wrong with Horse?!" I ask as he looks away from me.

"Just, boring," He says as I gasp.

"Are you calling me boring?" I gasp as he slightly laughs.

"And what if I am? I might be stronger than you know, considering my height!" Jean says as he pats my head.

"You-" I say as Jean stops and stares down at me.

*SHOVE*

"Oh look, here is your stop, good luck!" He says as he shoves me into a darkened hall only lit by torches.

*SLAM*

I stare blankly at the wooden door as it slammed in my face.

"What an ass," I mumble as I turn my back.