𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.━━━ wrong business

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Unspoken"

So apparently, Kiara can't have what she wants right now, when she wants it because a group of brainwashed angelic cult members had a problem with that. Great, simply great, no worries it's not like she's wounded and dragging a dying child while craving a strawberry ice cream and trying to give the High Warlock of Brooklyn a piece of her mind and wait for it... fighting for her life and wondering why life despised her. Lucky for Kiara, she had a red-headed whirl wind and the brain trust of a Chase and a Fray, that wanted to live long enough to tell Isabelle 'We told you, wearing six-inch heeled boots, was a bad idea!'.

"Alright, who's next?" Kiara asked around, once a particularly annoying Circle member, lost his spleen, somewhere near Kiara's feet, when Clary kicked another member, away from their new friend Zoe. "Because I want to leave and preferably, alive, if I wasn't specific enough." Kiara corrected. Behind the Fairchild cousins and warlock child, someone laughed unpleasantly, and they turned to see someone, who just signed up for the 'Dead Nazis of the Shadow World Club'.

"Clary Fairchild and her deviant, half breed cousin. Valentine will be so pleased to meet you." He said, swinging his seraph blade, Kiara scoffed and flipped her blood lined kindjals in her raised palm and Clary took a protective stance in front of Zoe, with her own bloodied seraph blade.

"Well then, we've hit a snag, cause there's this very tight schedule we run by-," Clary started.

"And he doesn't seem to fit, despite a huge vacancy." Kiara finished, while Clary charged and immediately took an offensive strike, that pushed the circle member, behind them Zoe, toyed with her own attacker, by wrapping him in red energy and throwing him, against a wall. He wasn't much so Zoe could still preserve her energy. Kiara dropped Alec's archery gear and spun her attention to a woman carrying a naginata, which didn't look like much until Kiara realized, she finally had competition. She slashed at Kiara's already wounded shoulder and her own dark crimson ink, splattered across her left cheek.

The Circle member didn't stop there, until Kiara felt the sharp sensation, cut cleanly into her thigh and upwards, to slit her hip. Kiara was forced into a defense maneuver when her attacker leapt and raised her naginata for a killing blow. Kiara deflected and stumbled back a little before evading another strike, but her wounds were sapping her strength. Desperate to gain a better chance, Kiara feinted an attack and instead kicked at the woman's legs, ignoring the pain that shot up her own leg. Stunned by Kiara's kick, she didn't notice someone lash out behind her- too late- Isabelle's whip was already strangling her wrist and she was heaved back, giving Kiara the freedom to whip out her stele and fumble it across, her iratze rune.

With Kiara's knew found strength and her would be killer, distracted by Isabelle who switched from her whip to a staff- that had straightened and hardened from the coil of her whip- she could finally end it. Kiara launched into the air and trailed the tips of her kindjals in opposite directions, across the now vulnerable woman. Isabelle shoved the Circle member backwards and Kiara spun the woman around, only to slit her throat from ear to ear. As, the woman fell, something painful, reignited at the back of her mind, something she knew, she had coming but Kiara didn't want to accept it.