𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐢𝐱.━━━ show off

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Overwhelmed"

" 'High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life

Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time' "

"Simon. Simon, are you all right?" Clary asks anxiously-clearly he wasn't- his face looked pale and clammy and dried blood crusted his left temple. His clothes were ripped and grass-stained and bruises marked his skin.

"I wouldn't say all right—" Simon began before being cut off by Raphael, Raphael still bore a disappointed and slightly hurt face, when Kiara said "I...only flashes but I don't know who you were to me." Now, he didn't look much different, only angrier.

"Stop talking! I've had enough of you Nephilim for one day and certainly too much of this idiotic mundane!" No one made any sudden moves or uttered a word but Kiara had a pretty good idea what Simon would have liked to say. "Now..." Raphael began with a slightly calmer tone, "if you would all just follow me. Let's go." Raphael leads them to another staircase which snaked upwards to the roof, if Izzy said correctly. The vampire led them through a deserted hallway, still holding the dagger to Simon's throat.

Kiara made a movement to attack Raphael but Isabelle shook her head and pulled Kiara back. Kiara tried to push Isabelle off and shout at her but the dark haired girl, jerked her head purposefully at the ceiling and then pointed at her ear and finally, Raphael. Kiara was momentarily confused before she got the message. The Shadowhunters were now ahead of Raphael, repeatedly motivated when Simon bled a little more despite his attempts to create as much distance between himself and the dagger. "Come on, let's go! Up here now! That's right, get down there now! Get down there or I'll kill him right now!" Raphael said loudly, for any eavesdropping vampires to hear, while herding them up a metal staircase. Clary however, still didn't know what Raphael was doing.

"Look- please Raphael- we're not going to hurt you. We just want Simon."

"I'm glad you do because we don't! We wanted you and Kiara."

"Well, here we are!" The redhead exclaimed trying to leap at the vampire, Kiara immediately repeated Isabelle's actions and held Clary back.

"Love the attitude but wrong move, Red!"

"I said "wanted". Not my idea. Now, get out! Go!"

"Not without Simon!" Clary yelled: squirming in Kiara's tight grip, they were nearing the door leading out to the rooftop. Jace helped her and Alec and Isabelle nervously reached for their weapons.

"Shut up, shut up!" Raphael yelled in irritation and yanked Simon's head back by pulling his brown hair. "Open that door right now or I'll kill him right here and I promise you, I won't hesitate!"