𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐯.━━━ circling crows

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"The Aftermath"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"The Aftermath"

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child
See heaven's got a plan for you"

It was Alec who spoke first.

"What's this?" he demanded, looking from the grey eyed woman to the other two, who looked just as confused.

"Rude much?" 

Kiara said scathingly, able to talk again, making Alec scowl.

"It's a girl" Jace said, recovering his composure. "Surely you've seen girls before, Alec. "Your sister Isabelle is one", gesturing at the girl, Kiara guessed was Isabelle. She smiled and Alec rolled his eyes. Isabelle spoke next.

"You can see us?", she asked, studying Kiara curiously. Kiara's anger flared, she was seriously not in the mood for this again.

"Duh." 

Kiara ducked under Isabelle and ran for the door, she felt a strong arm grip her shoulder and pull her back, effortlessly. Kiara caught the scent of laundry detergent, sweat, new books and mint. She kind of liked it, if it wasn't for the fact that her arms were pinned behind her back and a blade was held at her throat. Heavy breathing, tickled her ear and Kiara curled her hands into fists.

"Alec", said Isabelle, warningly. So it was Alec doing this, Kiara starting to like this guy, less and less.

"If you want to have sex, can I at least see you while we're t it? Also,  I don't have a knife kink." Though she couldn't see it, Alec's cheeks were tinged with pink but he didn't move or speak. "Hello..., I'm talking to you, pretty boy. Not your hot sister." Isabelle, smiled to herself and Alec got irritated by the second.

"Why don't you-" Alec started but he was cut with a glare from his sister.

"That's enough", Kiara heard Jace say.

"The little girl can see us, Jace," Kiara stomped on his foot and Alec grunted.

"I hope the rest of your night is as pleasant as you are." Kiara sassed. Alec ignored her and the pain on his foot.

"She's already seen too much"

"So what do you want me to do with her?" Isabelle demanded. "And her sister?" she added.

"Memory wipe, we'll hire a warlock", he argued, tightening his grip. Warlock?, Kiara thought. We switched from "the Sight" to "Harry Potter"? This night keeps getting better and better.

"Let her go" Jace said quietly, Alec still kept the blade against her neck but slowly let go of her sore wrists. Taking advantage, Kiara slowly reached for the other blade, at his side.

"Who are you", he asked Kiara again, his voice, so close to her ear and it sent a shiver up the girl's spine. What was happening to me? Kiara smirked, ignoring the feeling of warm liquid dripping slightly as she spoke.