𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢.━━━ mistook choices

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Decisions"

" 'Just say the word. We'll take on the world' "

Clary put the phone on speaker.

"How come you haven't answered your phone in three days?" questioned Simon, clearly panicking.

"Things are... all ripped apart." Clary answered.

"Where are you? 'Find My Friends' says your phone is in an abandoned church on Deighton." "I'm outside." Kiara groaned, she hated that app.

"I see you", Clary said as the two girls walked over to the stained glass.

"I don't see you." Kiara spotted him, just outside, he was gazing at the church and passed their window several times but he didn't seem to see the two girls. Something stirred in the shadows behind Simon.

"Simon, you might have more friends if you quit stalking them", Kiara spoke up.

"Your here too, Ki? Kiara Azira Chase! You owe me an explanation. Did you kill someone with that light saber thing! Are you hiding the body and you dragged Clary into this too?" he said, hyperventilating.

"Wow... is there no trust, Simon?" Kiara pouted. Jace snickered next to Clary; Kiara shot the boy daggers before speaking again.

"Well..." Simon squeaked.

"Give us five minutes. I have to get dressed" Kiara sighed, looking down at the t-shirt she was wearing, it barely covered her thighs. She caught its scent again and she knew who the t-shirt belonged to.

"Dressed? What are you doing undressed in an abandoned church?"

"Good question, I'm still not sure. Probably giving the walls, something to get a little tizzy, over."

"Ki, is there... is there meth problem we have to talk about?"

"Simon, just give us five minutes, okay?" said Clary, hanging up the call. Kiara whipped my head around at Jace.

"Since your charming friend burnt my clothes, and you have all the answers, what do you suggest I wear?" Kiara asked acidly.

"Isabelle left you these", he said, handing Kiara a leather top like Clary's, skinny black leather pants, matched with combat boots.

"I like her style", she commented. Clary pulled a screen over Kiara so she could change. When Kiara was done she remembered the tattoo on her shoulder. "Okay listen Goldilocks, I still don't get everything that's going on here but you do not tattoo me!"

"Duly noted, I guess next time Alec can just let you die." he said sardonically.

"Oh right, this thing healed me." Kiara studied the numerous marks imprinted on Jace's skin. Each was uniquely different. "So, what is it then?"