𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.━━━ last dance

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Unknown Alliance"

" 'Look in my eyes I will never desert you
And just say the word' "

With Izzy leading the way, while Kiara hung at her side and Alec bringing the rear. They were good to go. They couldn't stay in one position for long; the hotel was packed with vampires. They've bought Clary and Jace enough time and anymore, they would die. Kiara was now marked with the blood of the vampires she killed, just like Alec and Izzy were. It was darker than normal blood because of the fact that the dead don't breathe and oxygenate their blood cells. It crusted her skin and Alec's jacket hung a little loosely around her, as she was beaded in sweat. Her headache was creeping back and exhaustion was enveloping her. She silently wished that Alec could have given her a stamina rune as, well.

"Get out of my sight, killer."

Despite Isabelle, telling her they were almost there the crowd of vampires, were at their tail. Alec was dangerously low on arrows and restricted himself from using them unless it was absolutely necessary. Kiara had to watch out for Izzy, as the dark haired girl constantly had to focus elsewhere to navigate them through the Hotel Dumort. 

"Aargh," Kiara groaned, clutching her waist, she put a hand on it only to feel something warm and wet soaking her top. Kiara grimaced when she felt the end of a knife, pierce through her back and out through her abdomen. The vampire, behind her grinned and licked his lips, at the scent of her blood. Kiara's knees buckled and she paled when she saw the amount of blood she was loosing.

" What the..." her consciousness was slipping.

"Kiara!" Isabelle yelled, running towards her only to be intercepted by a line of vampires, Alec being to far out, strung an arrow and took aim for the vampire behind Kiara, but there was too much chaos for him to get a clear aim, without shooting Kiara by mistake. She slumped onto her captor.

"This is a not-so-cool way, to die." Kiara groaned. The vampire who stabbed her, caught her in his hold, he leaned down for her neck. 

Snap. 

Kiara heard a sickening crack of bones breaking and instead of the cold chest she had been leaning against, a flare of heat breathed across her back, before she slid to the floor. Alec and Isabelle watched momentarily shocked when they had seen a pair of pale hands, snap the neck of the vampire holding Kiara.

Fighting against the blissful desire of passing out, Kiara breathed heavily and applied as much pressure as she could to her wound, blood trickled out of her mouth and time seemed to slow around her. 

"Get up, killer. You have a mess to clean up."

One by one, vampires were going up in flames, their skeletons' vaporizing instantly from the heat. Kiara focused her vision on Alec and Isabelle but neither of them were fighting. Their weapons hung loosely from their hands, as they looked around, confused. So were the vampires, who stopped in their tracks. Something or someone. Was speeding through the vampires, killing them, instantly.